powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

Do you guys like oral AASs, seems too many negatives?

I have prefered injections over orals for these reasons:

1. Orals may upset my stomach and some in particular (anavar , andriol ) give me bad gas, cramping, and excessive diarrhea.
    2. They make you thirsty as shit and you can sometimes (d-bol, winstrol for me) cause liver pain, a weird feeling.
    3. c17aa are liver toxic, and they really **** up your cholestrol, while most non-c17aa AASs have very little effect on the liver, kidneys, and cholestrol which has an impact on CV health (exception tren ).

What do you guys think? Personally, I think I am going to avoid them from now on. I was also never foolish enough to try anadrol thinking my liver could become really hurt. And if it's oral and not-c17aa I don't think its very effective (andriol, primo tabs).

Any comments welcomed

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    the only oral i will run any morte is var. other then that i just dont see the need for them.

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    no orals heres, lottsa muscles, only 1 liver

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Lol, yeah 1 liver--very true.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah Orals are worse for you but I do believe these boards are part of the negativity. I think it comes from the no Oral cycle and then its like a domino effect from there.

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    I think they have their place in most cases.

Drol is probably the harshest to me anyhow. The others are fairly mild in comparison, but can bring on their own issues.

I think that most orals have specific usages, and as one progresses in experience and knowledge, the useage becomes less necessary. Beginners, usually around their 2nd cycle, add Dbol for a kickstart. Well, when you get a few more cycles, you start thinkin' Prop kickstarts instead. The lean gains with Winny or Anavar are nice, but then ya have Tren for a more experienced person.

While some may disagree with the types, order, or my thoughts on the compounds, I think overall we "outgrow" the need, and move to different compounds. Some though, become loyal to a compound, and stick with it throughout. As long as it's done as safe as possible, that's fine I guess. I still enjoy Dbol, but will probably move away to stay consistent with Prop with some good ol' Tren Acetate.....LOL

BigPancho

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i have been switching back and forth the last 10months btwn dbol and drol..6 weeks each...get blood work done..enzymes elevated ofcourse but no more then with a cycle of just test/tren .
    .while your liver has to work as they pass through,it is no more toxic then taking tylenol...over hyped if you ask me

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPancho
    I think they have their place in most cases.

Drol is probably the harshest to me anyhow. The others are fairly mild in comparison, but can bring on their own issues.

I think that most orals have specific usages, and as one progresses in experience and knowledge, the useage becomes less necessary. Beginners, usually around their 2nd cycle, add Dbol for a kickstart. Well, when you get a few more cycles, you start thinkin' Prop kickstarts instead. The lean gains with Winny or Anavar are nice, but then ya have Tren for a more experienced person.

While some may disagree with the types, order, or my thoughts on the compounds, I think overall we "outgrow" the need, and move to different compounds. Some though, become loyal to a compound, and stick with it throughout. As long as it's done as safe as possible, that's fine I guess. I still enjoy Dbol, but will probably move away to stay consistent with Prop with some good ol' Tren Acetate.....LOL

BigPancho
    That's a very good point on using prop to kickstart.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    i have been switching back and forth the last 10months btwn dbol and drol..6 weeks each...get blood work done..enzymes elevated ofcourse but no more then with a cycle of just test/tren .
    .while your liver has to work as they pass through,it is no more toxic then taking tylenol...over hyped if you ask me

no more toxic then taking tylenol?

Prove that. I can't see liver enzymes being elevated to the same level as Anadrol with Tylenol. Where did you get that information? I don't believe that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    no more toxic then taking tylenol?

Prove that. I can't see liver enzymes being elevated to the same level as Anadrol with Tylenol. Where did you get that information? I don't believe that at all.
    too much tylenol and your liver shuts down and you die...what else do you want me to explain.
    there are cases of this happening,more the a few times.i dont ever remember reading anything about death by AAS.

tylenol IS EXTREMLY HARSH ON YOUR LIVER

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    That's a very good point on using prop to kickstart.
    use suspension that works great

I dont think I ever said anything about it raising enzymes as much as drol...I couldnt tell you that.but what i said was it is TOXIC.and that it is

I think you're overplaying the Tylenol a li'l.

The dosage of AAS is nowhere near the fatal dosage of Tylenol.

See:

http://www.lef.org/protocols/prtcl-001.shtml

I'll quote the big part:

Acetaminophen poisoning is a toxic reaction resulting from the ingestion of excessive doses of the drug. In adults, dosages exceeding 10-15 grams can produce liver failure and dosages exceeding 25 grams can be fatal
    You're partially right though. Extended useage of Tylenol isn't a good thing, nor is the extended useage of oral AAS.

BigPancho

See:

I'll quote the big part:

You're partially right though. Extended useage of Tylenol isn't a good thing, nor is the extended useage of oral AAS.

BigPancho
    good job with the research..i was just trying to make a point..basically,everything is bad for you if abused..even tylenol

jinos is offline Member
    Hey devldog, how bad is it when you're runnin tren ,test drol?

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    good job with the research..i was just trying to make a point..basically,everything is bad for you if abused..even tylenol
    Sure, that's excessive and extended use of tylenol. Case and point: Kenny Easly (strong safety, Seatle Seahawks back in the 80's) who developed kidney disease from excessive acetaminophen. He sued the orginization for bodily injury because the trainers gave it to him. Tylenol is used to subside pain and the it's side effects are well noted, If you take it in the correct amount, it's safe. There is no correct amount of a-bomb to take as it will stress your liver to different degress at 50mgs, depending on each person.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-19-2005 at 03:03 PM.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member

See:

I'll quote the big part:

BigPancho
    I normally take a gram of tylenol 3x per day when I have a fever. If you realize that a dosage of even 6 grams can cause liver problems then I would have to agree with Devldog. I used to work in an ER and the docs there told me that overdosing on tylenol is a lot easier than people realize, especially with extended usage.

Quote Originally Posted by jinos
    Hey devldog, how bad is it when you're runnin tren,test drol?
    Dude, that's a hell of a stack. Hope devil is drinking a lot water and taking MT and Liv52 and NOT DRINKING alcohol or partying.

I normally take a gram of tylenol 3x per day when I have a fever. If you realize that a dosage of even 6 grams can cause liver problems then I would have to agree with Devldog. I used to work in an ER and the docs there told me that overdosing on tylenol is a lot easier than people realize, especially with extended usage.
    A li'l excessive on the dosage, but that's beside the point. I realize that smaller amounts can cause damage, but at the same point, the liver is a very resiliant (sp?) organ. I've also worked in an ER for years. On the ambulance also pickin' up these same people for longer than the ER. Most don't approach the dosages that have been mentioned, but they still get the gastric lavage, charcoal, mucomyst treatment......LOL That's some nasty stuff for sure.

Tylenol isn't without its risk. Myself, I'll usually alternate between Tylenol and Advil. Since the Tylenol is metabolized in the liver, and the Advil is metabolized in the kidneys, it gives a li'l break to each. Takin' 500mg Tylenol q 4 hrs, and 400mg Advil q 6 hrs usually works out well for a fever. If it lasts for more than a couple of days, I'm at the Doc gettin' some antibiotics anyhow......LOL

BigPancho

Quote Originally Posted by jinos
    Hey devldog, how bad is it when you're runnin tren,test drol?
    I dont know as im not running those 3 compounds..

I personally like two inj and 1 oral..for example
    test,deca ,dbol
    I do however use tren and when I do it replaces an oral so I am running 3 inj at that time.but i only do that with tren.

jinos is offline Member
    Do you think drol,test, and tren is too much on the liver? Cuz that was my next cycle.

No...actually Tren And Anadrol On Paper Will Work Great Together And Test Is Always A Good Base...let Us Know Your Results

Thread Information