Question A Little Helpful Insight Would Help On Fat Burning Supps...

Hey Guy... Been a While...

I am Currently in Africa (Djibouti) where it is a Nice 120*F in the Day and 100*F at Night.... I will Be here for a Year and I Fig that this would Be a Great Time to Cut the FAT!!!! Back at Home in Miami I am Just Sooo Busy and Shit always Comes Up for Me to Be focused Anymore on the Gym... Here there is NOTHING to do but be Focused..... On Something....

I have Been Here a Month and Lost about 20+ Lbs... I was @ 330lbs -
    /+... I was just wondering what would be Good to Supplement the fat
    Burning... I was Thinking about a T2/Clen ... I have Never tried
    either Supp so I Know very Little on the Dosing and Cycling... I
    have tried to Research it But I Keep Getting Lost Like a Rat in a
    Maze... I Chose the T2 Because by My Understanding Due to the
    Research here that there will be Less Muscle Lose and More Fat
    Burning than the Use of T3... Is this Assumption correct??? As for the
    Dosing/Cycling Please A Little Help Here as well...

In Advance Thank You... sorry I have Been Gone So Long... Nice to
    See that Some of the Guy that I Talked to in the Past are Still
    here!!!

Also I am Sure it is OK to Ask being that what I Want is Legal and
    all... Where is the Best Place to get the T2 and Clen... If this
    Question is Out of Line I Do Apologize ...

DM

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    low carbs, small meals, run daily. it will fall off. 99% of those supplements are junk. i play rugby and in the winter my weight gets up to 245lbs (alot of fat/beer gut etc). when practice starts i change my diet and run daily and will easily shed 30-40 lbs in a month and a half to two months.

20+ lbs in a month???!!! IMO I wouldn't take any thermogenics. Fat loss at a rate like that could be unhealthy. IMO I would just monitor your diet and keep your protein intake high to prevent muscle loss.

So I should Not Take the T2 or Clen ??? I was Not reff to OTC Supps BTW... I Would Think that the Added Help would Help the Fat Burning Pross... I Dont Mind the extra Heat... even though it is 120*F here it is Dry and the Heat is Very Bearable.... Most of the Time

Being that I Work 12-14 Hrs a Day... When I Exercise I Need to Make the Most of it because I am So Tired and Worn Out... I can get about 1 to 1.25 Hours in Before I just Can't Go on... So in that Time I Feel that with the Use of the T2 ,Clen (or Both)I would get Much More out of the short Work Out...

If I were to Decide to Go with a Cycle of the T2 or Clen what would be the Best Way to do it... Keeping in Mind that I am a First Timer with this Stuff... I Tried Searching for a Cycle but it is Just soo Confusing with all the Different Suggestion and None that Meet My Specific Situation (ie; First Timer - Works 120*F Heat - ect)

Thanks Guys...

DM

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey man .. im from FL too ... what u doin in africa ????

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    hey man .. im from FL too ... what u doin in africa ????

Ohhhh... Now You Tell Me... lol... J/K...

I am a Military Contractor... I Am NOT In the Military I Just Do what the Don't Want to Do... WORK... lol... Its All Good Here Save the Fact that the Heat realy gets to Ya... However it is NOT as Bad as Miami... With the Humitity (Spelling) @ 100%-/+ in Miami.... I would rather Be Here with the 120*F Days and 100*F Nights.... .lol... I was in Bagram Last Year... Talk about Fun... lol... IEDs 12ft Aways from My Hooch and Land Minds going off and Mortor Attacks Every Other Day.... I LOVED IT!!!!!! Djibouti is Too Quiet for Me... lol...

So what Area Are You in... Errr... Sorry Bad Question I Think... I was in Miami but right before I LEft for Theater I Moved to Jacksonville... Get Back Bro... Nice to Talk to a Bro from SoFl...

DM

<<<<< LOL

I am Going to Japan in Oct for My Holiday... lol... I was in Hopes to Particip.... Errr.... Attend.... No!!!! Participate.... HaHa!! In One

The Japanese are Big Into Freaky Fetish Shit... Mmmmmmmm.... Sweet Hot Fetish JDM Girls I Better Keep the Fat till Then and Pretend that I am Sumo

DM

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Mentor
    So I should Not Take the T2 or Clen ??? I was Not reff to OTC Supps BTW... I Would Think that the Added Help would Help the Fat Burning Pross... I Dont Mind the extra Heat... even though it is 120*F here it is Dry and the Heat is Very Bearable.... Most of the Time

Being that I Work 12-14 Hrs a Day... When I Exercise I Need to Make the Most of it because I am So Tired and Worn Out... I can get about 1 to 1.25 Hours in Before I just Can't Go on... So in that Time I Feel that with the Use of the T2 ,Clen (or Both)I would get Much More out of the short Work Out...

If I were to Decide to Go with a Cycle of the T2 or Clen what would be the Best Way to do it... Keeping in Mind that I am a First Timer with this Stuff... I Tried Searching for a Cycle but it is Just soo Confusing with all the Different Suggestion and None that Meet My Specific Situation (ie; First Timer - Works 120*F Heat - ect)

Thanks Guys...

DM
    IMO I would just keep doin' what your doin'. 20lbs in one month is alot of weight to loose....why do you think you need any additional help???....it may be a health risk. Just make sure you maintain your caloric intake especially from protein to keep your muscle mass.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Well probably half of that loss was water. Still that's a lot. You don't need any thermogenics IMHO. You are doing okay without them. In fact, in that much heat, I would NOT use them at all. You are risking heat exhaustion big time. Anything that raises your core temp above baseline is to be avoided if you are working in that kind of heat. I am in the New Orleans area and the only reason I am doing clen is because even though I work outside mostly, right now most of my work involves no physical activity. If I had to get out there and hump, I would not be able to use clen. Had a very bad experience with ECA a few years ago and it made a believer out of me.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information