toiletcake is offline New Member

Keeping Test Gains

I have had "what I would call "very good success" with Test cyp and HGH. I am into my 7th shot of 10 at only 200mg per week mixed with 3iu's of growth. I have been eating clean but probably not as much as I could. Anyway, Ive gained 14lbs. so far. I am still at 8% bodyfat.

How much of the weight gain can I expect to hang on to after the cycle? Do most of you guys who use test generally keep about half the weight gained?

My diet and gym regimine will stay the same. I will be using HCG and clomid as well.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    @ 200mg a week for 10 weeks I doubt you even need hcg .
    You should keep more that half your gained weight unless you are extremely bloated.

Well the doc said I would nt need clomid or nolva b/c my test was so low to begin with. IHe wants me on HCG though.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toiletcake
    Well the doc said I would nt need clomid or nolva b/c my test was so low to begin with. IHe wants me on HCG though.
    Oh, I thought you were doing a cycle on your own. It sounds like you are on HRT (hormone replacement therapy.) Are you ending the HRT treatment ? I was under the impression HRT was for life.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Its Hard To Say Since Your Also Using Gh..not That You Should Have Really Had Any Gains At This Point With It...but Who Knows

Hrt can go on as long as you want to endure the cost I guess. The docs said that some patients go on breaks through the year and others are on 365. I am definetly not ending anytime soon. I will go for blood work at the 3 month mark and re-evaluate.

redcell is offline Junior Member
    I just did my first cycle earlier this summer. 500 mg sust for 8 weeks and 400mg EQ for 8 weeks, liquidex for weeks 3-14. I went from 197 to 217. It's been almost 2 months off now and I have been able to stay at 212 without any of the proper pct. my friend got the clomid, but I forgot to get it from him before I moved. I am still still totally happy that I kept 15 of the 20 pounds I gained without pct, and have had absolutely no strength decrease just a bit of an edurance decrease. But I consider myself very lucky to have very good genes. I never get sick. I have had absolutely no depression, no bad side effects, or lack of desire to work out. Sexual functions stayed normal. Im just anxious for winter to come around when I try my second cycle, 500mg sust a week for 12 weeks and 300mg tren -e for 10 weeks, this time with clomid, hcg , and t3. possibly letro too

Thread Information