Schwarz is offline Member

best time to take nolva and proviron

Easy bros,
    Gonna use both nolva and proviron during my test e and EQ cycle. I know some of you may think this is overkill but I wanna avoid bloat and gyno.

Just wondering what time of the day is best to take nolva and proviron and whether people have just taken them together at the same time or spread them out? If so how many hours apart?

Cheers
    S

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Easy bros,
    Gonna use both nolva and proviron during my test e and EQ cycle. I know some of you may think this is overkill but I wanna avoid bloat and gyno.

Just wondering what time of the day is best to take nolva and proviron and whether people have just taken them together at the same time or spread them out? If so how many hours apart?

Cheers
    S
    Its actually a good idea to take both compounds durring a cycle as the proviron will allow your body to use the test more efficiently and the nolva will help prevent bloat and gyno. I always take it together first thing in the morning. 150mg proviron ED and 30mg nolva ED.
    Take care

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    Its actually a good idea to take both compounds durring a cycle as the proviron will allow your body to use the test more efficiently and the nolva will help prevent bloat and gyno. I always take it together first thing in the morning. 150mg proviron ED and 30mg nolva ED.
    Take care
    Cheers Nickster#1. I take it you don't get any adverse reactions from taking them together?

Anyone else??

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    I take 5omg proviron ed 1 tab am 1 pm and 20mg nolva eod am. I do not have any gyno symptoms or bloat this way with a gram or more of test/week.

Thread Information