jinos is offline Member

How Hard Willl I Shut Down?

Alright bros. The last time I posted this I got 2 different advices. I'm gettin ready for my next cycle which is test e 600wk/tren 50mg ed, anadrol 100mg for 4 weeks. Everyone agreed it was a good ass cycle, but some of you said it was too harsh and I would shut down too hard. This is a 10 week cycle. Should I take out the anadrol or what should I do. Just finished a cycle of test/deca /dbol and didn't shut down hard at all. Has anyone done somthin similar? Thanks

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Just make sure u use extended clomid and hcg isn't a bad idea when using tren or deca . I don't see any problems w/ that cycle as long as it's not your first.

jinos is offline Member
    Thanks. This is my third and I really appreciate all the pm's.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    test/deca /dbol didn't shut me down that hard but my nuts shrunk alot, but test e/tren e/EQ shut me down HARD like to the point that iwas getting really worried

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Tren is a powerful compound and it will shut you down very hard. I still love the results of tren

jinos is offline Member
    Crap, you guys are scaring me and making me tren happy at the same time. When you guys say shut down, what do you mean exactly? Sorry, it's cuz I haven't really shut down yet.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    shut down no natty test. your body will stop making test and your balls will start to shrink. this is why you need test in your cycle. with out it you would have no sex drive aka labido.

jinos is offline Member
    Is that all it means by shuttin down? So as long as I up the test more than the tren I'll be fine, right? Of course with proper pct. I was just worried cuz drol and tren shut you down hard I heard and taking both would really do some damage I thought. Should I run the test one week longer than the tren like deca or not? Thanks

chest6 is offline Banned
    Wel you should get some major results with that a bomb and tren in there..100mg..hmm I wouldnt go any higher than that. I guess you have taken enough to where you'd need more than 50.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I think 500ius/wk HCG would be a good idea through that cycle. Your results will be amazing. 2 of the most powerful compounds.....My God....hehe....I'm jealous.....Live very clean and do not drink or rec drug. Give us some pics as you go.....

jinos is offline Member
    Thanks for the encouragement haha! I let you know how it goes. Gotta get my bloodwork done first.

Thread Information