Thread: 21: too young?

ppelleg is offline New Member

21: too young?

Hey guys, I am 21 one years old. I am the last one of my friends to begin using AS. We are all 21. I am taking tren and prop. I have to be honest, I am 2 weeks in and am f***ing loving it. I have heard people say this is way too young but I wanted to hear from some of you guys. I do plan to have kids at some point. I don't plan to do multiple cycles each year but should I be worried if I use pct correctly?

PSman00 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ppelleg
    Hey guys, I am 21 one years old. I am the last one of my friends to begin using AS. We are all 21. I am taking tren and prop. I have to be honest, I am 2 weeks in and am f***ing loving it. I have heard people say this is way too young but I wanted to hear from some of you guys. I do plan to have kids at some point. I don't plan to do multiple cycles each year but should I be worried if I use pct correctly?
    Whats your stats?

usually, according to the older and wiser guys, 21 is too young. usually you want to wait till your 23-25 before you start.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    21 and running tren this was not a smart thing to do. tren is going to shut you down and hard. This is not good at your age because you not fully developed. The chance of you recovering 100% is slim and will take a prolong time. You are going to need to look into a extended pct. I would get clomid nlov and trib.

wow

well im only running the tren for 4 weeks and the prop for 6. I have the clomid on hand to start a couple days after my last injection. Do you really think I won't recover fully? What did you mean by that?

also, i wanted to add that i am 6 feet even 200 lbs. I have noticed no side effects with the gear. Not even rage. I am taking 50mg fina ed and 100 prob eod.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    6 weeks is 2 short if ur doing roids then do it right

chest6 is offline Banned
    6 weeks bro? You should have searched this site before you started. Go with 10 weeks..I wouldnt have done tren either for your first at 21

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I dont think 21 is too young as long as you have a good solid base. Tren is a bit hardcore for a first cycle but you will get very nice results. I would run the tren for 8 weeks and the prop for 10. Good luck though and have fun. Your first is the best!!!!

TallMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    21 and running tren this was not a smart thing to do. tren is going to shut you down and hard. This is not good at your age because you not fully developed. The chance of you recovering 100% is slim and will take a prolong time. You are going to need to look into a extended pct. I would get clomid nlov and trib.
    how about deca at 21 ?

I'm planning to do a deca/test cycle for mass and shoulder recovery

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100

i second this!!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TallMan
    how about deca at 21 ?

I'm planning to do a deca/test cycle for mass and shoulder recovery

deca and tren should not till your 100% done with Puberty. and dont any of you 21 year old sit there and tell mw you are done. you body dose not stop developing till about 23 yours of age.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    Gsxxr!, im 20 soon 21. cuz i did one cycle w/o knowlege when i was 18 ive closed my growth plates. they are already closed, so its no biggy for me to continue jucing right, nothing to lose?

deca and tren should not till your 100% done with Puberty. and dont any of you 21 year old sit there and tell mw you are done. you body dose not stop developing till about 23 yours of age.
    What will still develop then ?

If it's growing in height, then I would say **** it

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    whatever your decision make sure you do it right. research research research. i have been through worthless cycles, dont get ahead of yourself. take time and be sure of what your doing, trust me you will like your results alot better and wont regret your actions later.

Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    how long does it take a 21yr old to recover from a deca and test cycle? what about a test and EQ cycle?

PSman00 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp_C
    how long does it take a 21yr old to recover from a deca and test cycle? what about a test and EQ cycle?
    like they keep saying..you should even really be juicing till your AT LEAST 23.
    but if you insist, i do believe everyones body acts different and only time will tell.

just make sure you got your pct in check.

Not that I dont apreciate the concern of people who tell not to juice before 23-25,
    but what are the disadvantages if you do so ?
    Like I said, if it's about the grow plates, I dont really care, cause I'm TallMan.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TallMan
    Not that I dont apreciate the concern of people who tell not to juice before 23-25,
    but what are the disadvantages if you do so ?
    Like I said, if it's about the grow plates, I dont really care, cause I'm TallMan.
    Not just growth plates, all other aspects of body development. It's not like you get any taller after 18 anyway.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    For the younger guys I would go with primo depot, winstrol , and if you want anavar . Stay away from test, anadrol , tren , dbol , and deca for sure until you are 23+ yrs

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Not just growth plates, all other aspects of body development. It's not like you get any taller after 18 anyway.
    I've lost about 40 pounds when I got my shoulder injured and I need them back asap,
    but every time I start lifting the injury comes back so deca is my last resort.

That's why I'd like to know wich aspects of body development you're talking about.

King David is offline Junior Member
    i just turned 21, I dont think it is to young as long as you know what your and doing. I'm on my third cycle get my blood checked every couple of months to make sure everything is good.... so in my opinion go for it

and another I have a close friend that moved to texas when we were in 8th grade i kept contact with him... he has told me that his school did a survey and 32% fo the kids have tried AS.. and 44% of football players were on it....

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    I grew though.... 3cm!!!

Thread Information