Thread: knee pain

iwillsleepwhenidie is offline Junior Member

knee pain

i have been having really uncomfotable pain in my patella tendon lately. It's really sore to the touch or when i bend my knee. I can still squat on it but I had to call my leg workout short today because of the pain. I went and saw the doctor earlier today and he said that i had tendonidis in the tendon. he told me to take three weeks off my leg routines and take lots of advil. I was going to start my cycle next week but now i think im going to hold off. Then i had a thought and wanted to run it buy you guys. If i started my cycle that has 300mg a week of deca in it would it actually make my knee heal up quicker. Just wondering because i have heard some amazing stories about joints and deca. thanks for any imformation you might have.

spud is offline Junior Member
    I'd hold off on the cycle until you're all healed. No point in rushing things.

I didn't find deca helped much with my knee. It did a little bit but frankly Advil worked better. Hooker just posted something very interesting here the other day about deca:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=190414

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't start a cycle when injuried. Wait until you are 100% that way you can put 100% into your workouts.

Power Viking is offline Banned
    Estandron is also supposed to do wonders for your joints.

I`m doing est. now and my knee is about the same. 90% of my pains went away after a week or so, but the remaining 10% just won`t let go even when I use anti-inflamatory shit or whatever the hell it`s called.

Thread Information