latman49 is offline Member

This guy is a beast, how is this possible?

I just finished watching a show about Supermax prisons on The Discovery Channel. There was a prison that had a 50 year old man that had been in prison since he was 13 who had no access to weights or anything he could use as bodybuilding equipment, but the guy was a beast. He was about 5'11 or 6' and they said he weighed over 250. He looked like he was no more than 6 or 7% bf. This guy looked like he just walked off stage at some competition. The guards said that he was so strong that he could tear his way out of a straight jacket. How can someone be that huge and strong without any weights or gear? He probably doesn't even get enough protien every day to build muscle. Is it possible that he has freakishly abnormal test levels or something? What do you guys think?
    Last edited by latman49; 04-29-2002 at 12:20 AM.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    genetics???? are you sure he didn't work out???

All he could do was push ups, situps and squat thrusts. He was in lockdown 23.5 hours a day and when he got his 30 mins outside the cell, it was in a 10x10 courtyard with nothing but a rubber ball.

NightOp is offline Member
    Wow... that is hard to believe but I guess its possible.. genetics...

Also some ppl are really really strong from doing exercises with their own bodyweight like doing upside down presses with your body against a wall.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Maybe he has two prison-bitches and he does presses/curls with them--one in each hand?

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    Genetics probably played a large part in this.However, he was probably very large at the age of 13(fat). larger people have a much better ability to develop muscle then your averge Skinny Hardgainer. Its kinda the basis on a bulking cycle increase Bf% while increasing muscle. get rid of fat at a later piont in time. Considering this what whould you do if you were a fat 13 year old and had 23 spare hours or so a day. Motivation and spare time are pretty good tools

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    lol Ajax, i was sorta curious about that myself latman49, i know this guy from my home town he's been in prision since he was 18 got out when he was 27, motherfuckers was huge, i say was because he tweeks all the time. He's lost some of his size, but he's been able to keep most of it, without any special carb or protein intakes at all, i think the most he does is prolly some presses once in while. I guess my question is how can a dude get so big being in prision? With only 3 meals a day.

timvds is offline Member
    coming from a guy that spend a couple years in jail. its very easy to pack on some pounds while locked up. yeah sure you get three meals a day, but trust me those meals are huge. aslo theres commesary, where you can get all the tuna, peanut butter, and protien enriched foods, including ensure. its quite easy to get huge in jail, i put on 15lbs in two years naturally of course. just with homeade weights, incline puchups with someone sitting on your back. situps, weighted squats. hell, youve got nothing else to do really except work out.

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    I saw the same show. I was wndering the same thing. That dud was huge.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I read or heard somewhere that a study was done on the prison population and the study showed that most prison inmates produced larger amounts of testosterone than normal everyday folks. Of course this was because of the environment that they live in,
    I had a friend who was a prison guard here at a Penitentury, and he told me about this prisioner that was soo big, that they couldn't get hand cuffs around his wrists. This guy was naturally huge and lean, and did not work out much to my understanding.
    I do believe that prisioners produce more testosterone hince that is what makes them lean and big.. just my .02 worf..

Do you think that they produce more test cause they're in prison, or that they are in prison because they produce more test? Maybe these guys have outrageous test levels that make them super aggressive and that is why they end up in jail.

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    What could this kid have done at the age of 13 that would have kept in jail until he was 50?

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Most violent criminals have high testosterone levels, low serotonin levels, and below average IQs according to psychological data.

Well, I guess anyone locked in a cell with nothing else to do for years and years can probably get pretty big.

Even without weights, I guess they make up the lack of heavy weights with insanely high reps.

Red

JuiceAddict is offline Associate Member
    All prisoners have access to weights.

Even the super-max dudes who are locked up 23 hrs a day???

Red

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

well could be

all that semen!!!!37 years worth of semen, that's alot of protein!!!!!!

Damn, how did you guys dig up this thread? I barely even remember starting it.

This guy didn't have access to weights. In the Supermax prison they were in lockdown 23.5 hours and the only thing he could do when he was out of his cell was take a shower and stand in this tiny ass 10 x 10 "courtyard"(it was just a plexiglass room with no ceiling so they could get some fresh air) with a rubber ball this size of a tennis ball.

I was thinking about this a few weeks ago and I wondered if maybe this guy is missing the same myostatin gene that Flex Wheeler is missing?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    friend of mine who was locked up, (not super max, dunno what kind of security) but he was in for felony charge 3 years, and he said if you know the right people and have $ on the outside you have access to whatever you want (heroin, pot, coke, pussy, and yes steroids )...i dunno how this applies to a supermax facility, but its interesting to note...

Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    if you know the right people and have $ on the outside you have access to whatever you want (heroin, pot, coke, pussy, and yes steroids )
    God make sure you got your nolva/arim if your going to do gear in the joint! Of all the places in the world where you do NOT want bitch tits...

Red

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    hahhaah, no doubt...

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Red Ketchup

God make sure you got your nolva/arim if your going to do gear in the joint! Of all the places in the world where you do NOT want bitch tits...

Red

syd
    syd is offline Junior Member
    semen does contain protein....that is what i heard, i mean...

methblue is offline New Member
    That's actually been a long standing theory by alot of criminologists who have done profiling and such on persons who end up in jail. They believe that due to body type (endomorphs), and the above normal amounts of testosterone in the persons body forces them into a life of crime, like they are predestined to become criminals. So all in all, I would'nt doubt it that this man was that size, especially with his own weight to lift, Im a big guy.. granted not as big as him, but when I do pushups/situps on a regular basis I can tell the difference it makes, can you imagine after 23 years STRAIGHT?

mr meth

Quote Originally Posted by latman49
    Do you think that they produce more test cause they're in prison, or that they are in prison because they produce more test? Maybe these guys have outrageous test levels that make them super aggressive and that is why they end up in jail.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    this thread got dug out of nowhere

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    some people just have genetics for strength. What about that little guy that claims to be the strongest man in the world. Can't think of his name, but they showed him bending wrenches, driving nails through frying pans with his hand, ran a chain to his pinkie and he picked up a refrigerator

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    No shiit. Why the bump? Just to talk about semen? Kinda creepy and disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceAddict
    All prisoners have access to weights.
    LOL...Not true Bro.
    Not true ever in some places, but I know in Ca. they took them away nearly a decade ago, but guys in there have nothing better to do then think up ways to work muscles.
    My training Partner is a Correctional Officer at Quinton, they stack each other on their backs, shoulders etc etc, they'll even scissor crotch and do shoulder presses off the floor. (that's where I'd draw the line!)
    My buddies got a Pic of some big mutha with his face in some other big mutha's zipper, doin' back arm's off the 2nd Bar tie while the guy ridin' him hangs on to the upper bars for stability.
    Plus, like timvds said, commisary, when I was in...I mean when my friend was in, I.. I mean HE ate all day...if you've got $$ on your books, you get the goodies, plus, you trade, for EVERYTHING..if you don't care about gettin' high or whatever, you could spend it all on Protein, hell for that matter if you know the right Trustee, you could more than likely get gear. Orals for absolute sure, guaranteed.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I always wondered how some of those guys in prison got so freakin big with the limited meals and supps. One answer genetics. For every huge guy in prison there is 10 skinny ones.

Thread Information