Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

Feeling run down and tired

I had to force myself to take a day off today. I've worked out for 12 days straight. I also haven't been sleeping too well lateley but I know that's due to work stress. I'm in sales....

I'm on my 3rd week of tbol now at 40mgs/day. 40mcgs/day AR t3. Do you think the t3 may have something to do with it?

I hate taking days off when on but I know I have to. I better get a good night sleep tonight. It seems like a week since I have. I was sleeping so good for so long and lately I've been getting 3-5 hours a night. It sucks.

I know I can get some sleeping pills but what do you recommend I do to get solid sleep? Arghhhhhh....thx bros....
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-19-2005 at 09:07 PM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You're over training.......... you're doing more harm then good to yourself.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Why so many days in a row?? Your body needs some time to rest and recover bro. For sleeping try some melatonin. You can also get some valerian root. I suggest the GNC brands for both. Cheap and pretty effective. Another thing you could do is buy some cheap wine. 8 ounces will do wonders for me. Also you could try some 5-HTP, which is a precurser for L-trytophan - an amino acid the body makes to help you get to sleep. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You're over training.......... you're doing more harm then good to yourself.
    I know, you're right. You just feel so damn good when you're on, you gravitate to the gym.

jinos is offline Member
    Crap, 12 days!! You should take a rest so your body recovers. Take a sleeping pill and knock out for a day. I can't workout unless I get min. of 7 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    Why so many days in a row?? Your body needs some time to rest and recover bro. For sleeping try some melatonin. You can also get some valerian root. I suggest the GNC brands for both. Cheap and pretty effective. Another thing you could do is buy some cheap wine. 8 ounces will do wonders for me. Also you could try some 5-HTP, which is a precurser for L-trytophan - an amino acid the body makes to help you get to sleep. Hope this helps.
    Thx bro..Yeah, I forgot about melatonin. I use to get that stuff years ago...I'll do that.

Quote Originally Posted by jinos
    Crap, 12 days!! You should take a rest so your body recovers. Take a sleeping pill and knock out for a day. I can't workout unless I get min. of 7 hrs.
    This girl I work with gave me some kind of heavy duty sleeping pill. I think I'm going to take it tonight. I'll get melatonin tomorrow. Thanks.

jinos is offline Member
    You should try takin vit. b6. It helps convert food into energy. It helps me IMO.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I know what you're saying man when it comes to training when you're juiced up. Hell if I could I would be at the gym twice a day for double workouts, but my schedule won't allow me to do that. Anyways 12 days in a row is overtraining even when you're juiced. Remember your muscles grow on the off days and not the days you workout. Although steroids increase recovery time tremendously you should be taking at least 1 or 2 days off a week depending on your training experience/workouts.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    T3 can cause lethargy... but it appears to be the least of your concern. Mud is dead on. Sleep, and spread your w/out days apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    T3 can cause lethargy... but it appears to be the least of your concern. Mud is dead on. Sleep, and spread your w/out days apart.
    Thanks a lot guys, I will take everybodies advice here. I've worked out for years but you can always get excited when you're on and want to work out all the time. I just got back to hitting the gym (7 mo's ago) with intensity after a 5 year lay off due to career. I didn't even realise I was at the gym that many days in a row until I noticed I kept coming back to the same bodyparts fast. I counted back and said man, it's been awhile since I've had a off day. Hehe, it's so fun when you're making gains. I appreciate it so much more now as I get older. Nothing is a given, you have to earn it.

Have a good evening bruthas....
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-19-2005 at 11:03 PM.

Thread Information