Thread: Fat Burn Combo

ACAZORES is offline Member

Fat Burn Combo

What do you guys think about this stack for fat burning, I bet I will get ripped, but what about my heart, do you think its suicide?
    I will be running them at low dosages.

CLEMBUTEROL
    T3
    HYDROXYCUT
    EPHEDRINE
    CAFEINE
    ASPIRINE
    GH
    DNP

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    my god you will shrivel up into nothing... what about diet?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Taking less then half the things you're taking would get you ripped in no time without worrying about killing yourself...

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    You'll be taking clen , ECA and DNP all at the SAME TIME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? If that is the case, yes it will be suicide!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    One of the most un-intelligent things one could possibly do I'd have to say.

Try a sound DIET and EXERCISE (cardio). You'd be amazed what a little discipline over time can do. Not just taking everything under the sun hoping to change into something different.

I can see your heart exploding into 1442345924945 pieces on your proposed suicidal plan of attack.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    What do you guys think about this stack for fat burning, I bet I will get ripped, but what about my heart, do you think its suicide?

CLEMBUTEROL
    T3
    HYDROXYCUT
    EPHEDRINE
    CAFEINE
    ASPIRINE
    GH
    DNP

I'd have to agree once again with the future g unit employee. except dump everything and give the ECA stack a go. it's easy, simple and proven to help lose fat with proper diet/cardio.

It definitely looks like a disaster. Go with the ECA and don't forget your multi-v's

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I would also agree with the future g-unit consultant. Stick to a good diet and cardio, its the best option for you

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Along with your training, do 30-45 mins of cardio a day with a ULTRA clean diet of fresh fruits and vegatbles with quality protein. Take Hydroxycut 3X/day, 3 caps. I did that for 3 months and lost 30lbs of fat. Not really that hard once you retrain your eating habits to eat clean. If you can't master the diet, you'll flonder.

Be relentless and do not let anything knock you off your path. Don't listen to other people who call you a fanatic or a gym freak. They're just jealous because they'll never have the resolve or commitment to change their pitiful body. It's 95% mental and 5% physical.

Be careful while messing with t3 or any thyroid drug. You can mess your body up permantley if you don't know what you're doing.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 07-14-2005 at 12:47 PM.

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

I can see your heart exploding into 1442345924945 pieces on your proposed suicidal plan of attack.

~SC~

LOl...is that an exact number?

I am currently on a thermogenic formulation that I put together by reading some threads in this forum. It consists of:

yohimbine hcl
    ephadrine hcl
    taurine
    ALCAR
    guggulsterone
    green tea extract
    caffeen

I am bouncing off the walls using this....doing cardio is now a breeze

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    I am currently on a thermogenic formulation that I put together by reading some threads in this forum. It consists of:

yohimbine hcl
    ephadrine hcl
    taurine
    ALCAR
    guggulsterone
    green tea extract
    caffeen

I am bouncing off the walls using this....doing cardio is now a breeze
    Do you have grapefruit juice in there too? If not, you should. Looks like a good stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Do you have grapefruit juice in there too? If not, you should. Looks like a good stack.
    no...no grapefruit juice...although I do know that it contributes to fat burning somehow...same with pineaple juice.

However, I am limiting my carb intake to under 30 grams per day so for all but 1 day of the week. So any fuitjuice will have to wait for now....thx for the info tho

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    no...no grapefruit juice...although I do know that it contributes to fat burning somehow...same with pineaple juice.

However, I am limiting my carb intake to under 30 grams per day so for all but 1 day of the week. So any fuitjuice will have to wait for now....thx for the info tho
    I believe fructose is low in non concentrated grapefruit juice? Or just buy graipfruit and squeeze it yourself? You can also take the grapefruit and peel the skin off it. Take the fruit and thrrow it in a blender. Add some water to increase volume and your have the healthiest drink possible. Or just skip all of those steps and buy a juicer.

Yes, there is a proven synergetic effect between ephedrine, asprin and graipfruit juice for fat burning. I've even heard that combo is more powerful than clen . I've used it before it and seems to work. My diet wasn't as good as it is now so I should use it again. So add asprin into your cocktail.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 07-14-2005 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    So add asprin into your cocktail.
    will def. give the grapefuit juice a try. As for the asprin tho, I have never used it with ephadrine. It's main function is to thin the blood...even nsa states that in many threads.

forsz is offline Associate Member
    U MUST b kidding us , right??????? I think u'll have a fatal cerebral hemmorhage.......... & life insurance co. won't pay out on suicide. I try to make a rule of not judgementally lecturing people-- but GEEZ

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    Never mix clen and ephedrine, both are bronchiolators and are dangerous for your heart whe mixed, even in low doses. Your best bet would be to do a couple of weeks on clen and then two on ephedrine and back to clen for two with the other substances taken at low dosages during the cycle.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you are better off using clen working up to like 120-160mcg ED and perhaps a little 3. After 6-9 weeks of that you will have lost some fat.

crewe21 is offline Junior Member
    Looks like you gotta take it easy

billybadass77573 is offline New Member
    where can i buy clembuterol at a mod price

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES

CLEMBUTEROL
    T3
    HYDROXYCUT
    EPHEDRINE
    CAFEINE
    ASPIRINE
    GH
    DNP

Please send important info so I can take an insurance policy out on you, I hope they do not have a suicide clause

Thread Information