PADDLER is offline Associate Member

Exclamation --===alright I Know===--

I know that d-bol and then winny is not a great cycle. But, i'm asking anyways cuz i really need to know....lets say that you do 30mg of d-bol for 4 weeks and gain 10lbs. and then follow it up with 50mg of winny. Will you lose your gains durning the follow up winny cycle. What kind of gains can you expect from three weeks 50mg of winstol? And yes i do have clomid.

So to sum it up, if you do a d-bol only (i know..inject too) and then winstrol , will you lose the gains from the d-bol during the winstrol. Or will you keep it untill your totaly of...Thanks

LATE
    PADDLER

PADDLER is offline Associate Member
    come on guys-----Z<

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    A lot of the weight from dbol is due to the water retention is causes. So, if losing gains means is water...ten yes...you will probably lose some gains. Yes you gain some muscle with dbol, as with any AAS...but doing 3 weeks of each isn't going to do a whole lot. Strength will go up, you might end up 5-10lbs heavier than when you started...or you can do a solid cycle....and gain a lot more. Up to you bro, what are you looking at getting out of AAS? Strength, weight???

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I guess you can look at it this way. You could either:
    1. Take d-bol and winny and gain a small amount, while putting your liver under stress.
    2. Take a quality cycle, thus gaining a larger amount with less stress on your liver.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    PaPa Knows Best! (That's a take off on a really old TV show that will go over the heads of 90% of the kids here and really shows my age!)

Dbol gains come & go easy; you will keep very little of the gains & feel depressed at the loss of strength & size.

Winny won't add size, but the strength gains will stick fairly well.

Are needles the issue here? If they are, it's a phobia that is easy to get over. Injectable are really the best and safest way to go, bro'!

Thread Information