bignbald02 is offline Junior Member

Cool trinabol cycle ?

has anyone out there used this product b4? .....it looks like its the frickin poop! .......was thinking about doing a cycle of this by its self at 1ml a day for 12 wks along with 20mg/ed nolva and a proper pct. anyways if u guys could post on here some results u had with it and if its worth gettin ....thx for the help bros

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if this is your first cycle you should run test only. trinabol id tren with 3 esters this is not for a first time user.

thx for the in put gsxxr. i gotta a few cycles under my belt, nuthin major tho. i just saw this stuff by BD and it looks awsome and u shouldnt need anything else to go with it. all my previous cycles always included tren cause i like the solid gains. what would u say if i started at 3 shots a week and if it looked ok upped it to 5 and ran it for a total of 10-12 weeks......hope ur still there bro lol

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    well with tren you need some kind of test. i love tren and run it in ever cycle so trust me when i say you need test with it.

tri tren is what your looking at. this has tren -a and is a short ester. so you will need to do ed/eod shoots. so what i would do is run test prop and tren

test 100mg day
    tren 75mg day

yeah but it has tren enth in it. is that a test similar to test enth?? or am i being mistaken ?

Thread Information