Spyder is offline Member

I am 6.5 weeks into my cycle and.....

....my weight has stopped increasing, or increasing very very slow.
    I'm doing 1-6weeks dbol 30mg/day(finished half a week ago) and 1-10weeks Test Enanthate .

Since i finished the dbol, my weight has stopped growing, i have gained 15kilos(about 35lbs) so far, ofcourse some of it is water from dbol but from my understanding Test E also gives you some bloat, in other words i was expecting a constant gain in weight approaching the end of my cycle.

My goal is 20kilos(45lbs) by the end of week 10, and at this rate i don't know if i will reach it, i have gained almost no weight in the last week or so, mind you my strength is still growing constantly and i am very happy with my cycle so far, i'm just curious as to why the Test is not allowing my weight to continue increasing?

Any thoughts guys?
    Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Spyder; 08-20-2005 at 08:41 AM.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    I would say you need to up the calories. Your body has become accustomed to the extra calories and now needs a further increase to continue growing.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You gained 35lbs already and your complaining?

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    i would say most of it is from the dbol . one time i ran identical cycle but only 4w on dbol, by the end of week 4 i had gained 20lb the other 6 weeks i only managed about 7 more pounds total. i think dbol is decieving.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    HAHA ,Im lucky if I get 15 from a cycle.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Well i can't say im complaining, like i said im happy so far. Though i am curious as to why the sudden gain in weight has stopped and what can i do about it. I am eating the same amount as before, training just as hard. I will try and up the calories, see how that goes. I want my 45lbs by the end of week 10 real bad, i will do anything to get it.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    35 lbs is a lot in only 6.5 weeks!!! Gaining too much weight too quickly can be unhealthy and a lot of it would either be fat or water

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    35 lbs is a lot in only 6.5 weeks!!! Gaining too much weight too quickly can be unhealthy and a lot of it would either be fat or water
    Well i gained 35lbs in just over 5 weeks, for the last week or so the gaining stopped, i am eating a clean diet, loads of protein, barely any of my meals contain much fat at all, i look great in the mirror too and some of my old t shirts that i used to wear before my cycle don't fit anymore . The strength is gaining just as quick too, in most excercises that is, while other excercises i gained only 15-20%.
    Last edited by Spyder; 08-20-2005 at 10:01 AM.

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    Remember, you've stopped your dbol , so you'll be losing water weight. Most times, I know I've actually lost a li'l weight for a week or 2 after I stopped with the Dbol, but you'll start noticing that you look "bigger" due to the sheet of water bein' removed from your body.

Keep liftin hard, eatin' big, and pay attention to how your body looks vs the scale. I think you'll start noticin' what I'm talkin' about.

BigPancho

AG5678 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Spyder]....my weight has stopped increasing, or increasing very very slow.
    I'm doing 1-6weeks dbol 30mg/day(finished half a week ago) and 1-10weeks Test Enanthate .

Since i finished the dbol, my weight has stopped growing, i have gained 15kilos(about 35lbs) so far, ofcourse some of it is water from dbol but from my understanding Test E also gives you some bloat, in other words i was expecting a constant gain in weight approaching the end of my cycle.

My goal is 20kilos(45lbs) by the end of week 10, and at this rate i don't know if i will reach it, i have gained almost no weight in the last week or so, mind you my strength is still growing constantly and i am very happy with my cycle so far, i'm just curious as to why the Test is not allowing my weight to continue increasing?

45lb's is a lot of weight..

I really don't think you will hit that mark.

I'm doing the same exact cycle and sunday will be the start of week 7. I have only gained 20lb's so you should be very proud of 35lb...

AG5678

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    35lbs already???
    Perhaps ure gains are moving up at the same rate the water
    bloat is being drenched off once u stopped the d-bols?
    Anyways great gains buddy!!

Spyder is offline Member
    Thanks for your replies guys, i am actually looking bigger even though im not gaining much weight in the past week so i guess the only thing it could be is that the bloat is dissapearing while muscle is being put on like alot of you guys said. Ill just keep training hard, eating clean and see what happens. This is my first cycle of many to come and i am very happy with it.

G-13 is offline Member
    Your weight could be in a transition phase, your still gaining muscle but in direct proportion to the water your loosing from the dbol ...so on the scale it seems stagnate but your still gaining.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    If your bodyfat percentage is dropping, you need to eat more to get the best possible gains. Otherwise, you are doing fine. You are losing some of the water, but not losing bodyweight, so you must be gaining a bit of muscle. You are still holding some water from the test and you will lose that post-cycle. You should be starting to see some muscle gains about now. Expect to see 1-2 lbs per week, anyway, if you are eating right.

If you can keep that 35 lbs you will have some solid bragging rights. Don't worry if your bodyweight is not increasing as fast as you would like. At the end of the cycle, the only thing that matters is how much you gained, not when in the cycle you gained it.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

BUDGIE is offline Associate Member
    Also U Have Decreased The Amount Of Aas Going Into Your Body If U Were To Increase The Amount Again Maybe Ur Weight Would Increase Again This Is Just A Guess But It Sounds Right

msu16366 is offline Member
    what kind of d bol where you taking,
    I want whatever you are on.
    also what kind of test e

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    what kind of d bol where you taking,
    I want whatever you are on.
    also what kind of test e
    My dbol was made by the source, white capsules. My test e is Sci Tech or something, i don't really know any brands of steroids .

Spyder is offline Member
    The dbol is in white powder form

Thread Information