Thread: im in pain!!

imanewbie is offline Associate Member

im in pain!!

this is my first cycle, and it only consists of Test Susp. i am taking 50 mg ED, and the day after the injections, i am sore as hell...and it lasts for about 2-3 days..i am rotating my injections, i just injected in my thigh last night for the 2 time (first time was monday) and now today it hurts like hell when i walk on it...also...thursday night i injected in my right ass cheek, and i never got any pain at all...but i thnk thats cause it is only a 1" needle...is it ok to use 1"? i know im supposed to use 1 1/2, but will a 1" not work at all?? and am i going to be experiancing pain like this the whole time?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Depends on your bf % but even so I would use a 1 and a half in the glute.
    As far as the pain...Test susp hurts no matter how you inject. Get used to it.

you think its worth the results? i guess i am going to have to get used to it, but when i injected in my ass, i never got any pain at all....last time i checked i think i was like 13% bf that was a while ago though

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    your glute is a large muscle

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie
    you think its worth the results? i guess i am going to have to get used to it, but when i injected in my ass, i never got any pain at all....last time i checked i think i was like 13% bf that was a while ago though
    use the 1 1/2 just to be sure

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    susp is usually stacked with something...It's mostly a drug that powerlifters or bb's use for pre contest and most shoot it twice ed.
    You should have stacked it with dbol or something..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    test suspen for first cycle, who the hell recommended that!!!

my source told me i would get good results, but it would be a little painful with the injections Ed, the injections dont bother me, its the next day, it feels like i got hit with a sledge hammer or something....my thighs are the ones that hurt the most...i have also done shoulders, and glutes, shoulders were a little sore, but i would rather deal with that then my thigh....are you guys thinking that test susp is bad for a first cycle, besides the pain..

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie
    my source told me i would get good results, but it would be a little painful with the injections Ed, the injections dont bother me, its the next day, it feels like i got hit with a sledge hammer or something....my thighs are the ones that hurt the most...i have also done shoulders, and glutes, shoulders were a little sore, but i would rather deal with that then my thigh....are you guys thinking that test susp is bad for a first cycle, besides the pain..
    test suspension is bad for a first cycle due to the frquent injections. best case scenario is test suspension injected twice a day 12 hrs apart.

im only injecting one time a day, at 50mg each time...i usually try to do it at about 9pm every night

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Def bad idea, injections and pain, first time no no.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    6hr 1/2 life...2 x inj ed..as mentioned above...yes you will see good gains,susp was one of the first compounds i used..over 17yrs ago..i got hard asnd big at the same time.

so would it be dumb to stop this susp altogether and just use something else, or should i keep going....and if i do keep going, should i do 25mg 2x a day?

if im able to keep injecting in the glute, with a 1" needle, i will do it.....will i still get the same effect out of the test if i only use a 1"needle??

no other input?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u defintely shld have asked b4 starting this cycle... test e wld have been a better 1st time cycle bro... 2 injections a week compared to 7...or 14 if u did it right...

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Already been answered but I will throw in my 2cc as well. You should ONLY buy 1-1/2" pins. That way, you always have a pin long enough to shoot into any muscle. Don't even buy 1". They are no cheaper, and limit your injection sites. No, 1" is generally too short for glutes. Only if your were showing severe striations in your glutes and the skin was super thin would a 1" pin be good enough. Any level of bodyfat higher than contest condition would rule out the effective use of such a short pin in your glutes. Ideally, you get the gear as deep as possible into the muscle, not just barely in there. It stays in much better and is absorbed much more efficiently.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information