Thread: First Cycle

SCMedic is offline New Member

First Cycle

So I started my first cycle of British Dragon Test Cyp...What can I expect. I'm done with my second week now. Also, what type of PCT should I get?

Currently I'm taking 1cc a week, 250mg. I'm not looking for crazy muscle gains, and I've read that it aromatizes easily, so that's why I stayed in the 250mg range.

What should I expect?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    250mgs of test only IMO is a waste. You're shutting down your natural test production for only 250mgs of test per week?
    Clomid for pct and nolva on hand is what u should have bought along w/ the test.

SCMedic is offline New Member
    Should I up to it to 500? I also have PCT in the form of Clomid readily available, I just wanted to make sure I needed it.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SCMedic
    Should I up to it to 500? I also have PCT in the form of Clomid readily available, I just wanted to make sure I needed it.
    You should have started with 500mg per week, i would up it to 500 as soon as possible otherwise you're wasting good gear, you may aswell give it all to me ill make good use of it

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    250mgs of test only IMO is a waste. You're shutting down your natural test production for only 250mgs of test per week?
    Clomid for pct and nolva on hand is what u should have bought along w/ the test.
    You heard the man. Complete waste of time and money. Keep it between 400-500mg and you'll be much happier.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Why do so many people here assume everyone wants to gain mass? A first time user can get good strength gains off 250mg test per week especially if they are under 200lbs. Any dose greater than 200mg test per week will decrease collagen synthesis anyway. 500mg test/week decreases collagen synthesis by up to 80% which greatly increases the chance of injury.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Sorry, i didn't read that he wanted 'crazy mass gains'. Everything else in my post still applies, though.

Thread Information