crazydick is offline Junior Member

Novaldex Usage with cycle

I will taking 200mg deca , 400mg equipoise , and 500mg test e weekly, how much oral Novaldex should I take with it and when should I take it?

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    10mg/day is tha norm to take while on cycle

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    20mg Ed through the cycle and PCT........... if you add an AI (and you should) like l-dex or Letro then you can run the Nolva at 10mg throughout.

why do you reccomend an ai, and where can i read about it?

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    anti-inflamatory, arimidex , letro, search for those w/ tha search button, mudman would u also recomend b6 or is that deca dose not high enough to need it?

anti-inflamitory, WHAT!!! : , I want to get ****in swolen man (JK.) Why the anti-inflamitiry. I take alieve due to back problems like it's going out of style, is this the same thing or different? Thanks for helping me get the details down guys.

Oh it stops bitch tip, hey can you amagine if you took 2000mg of DECA only per week.
    Deca Dick and Bitch Tit, what a combo, I think that will be my next cycle!!!

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    It's not common practice to take nolva during your cycle. 0.5mg arimidex ed and 250iu 2x week should be taken throughout your cycle, except for the last week, where you should drop the Hcg (still keep up the adex).
    Start pct 2 weeks after your last test e shot, and run a combination of clomid and nolva, or just nolva. Doses for these drugs vary widely, however, you should keep in mind that clomid, although perhaps more effective at restoring HPTA function, caries more side effects and is much more powerful than nolvadex . Even 25mg of clomid has a powerful effect.

AI = Aromatise Inhibitor and what it does is stop the conversion of androgens into estrogen.

An AI will help the most with bloat but will also help the process of avoiding gyno because of it's mechanism along with the use of a SERM like nolvadex . It will also help keep prolatin levels low because without estrogen there can be prolactin.

In this cycle 200mg of B6 wouldn't be a bad idea either to help keep prolactin levels down.

demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    use 40mg a day and no need for PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by demirsteel
    use 40mg a day and no need for PCT.
    Do you have any idea what your talking about? He will need PCT after that cycle.

BISON68 is offline Junior Member
    ya mudman i dont think he has a clue!!

with ru486 (cause deca is progestin) and with nolvadex , with sufficient dosages I can ended my 2gr week test cycles with increased body test and lh levels. Key is the attacking all of the negative feedback points and stop them to make their work.

Thanks Mudman

You clearly know what you are talking about, and I will follow your advice. Do I need to get the AI through my source, or is it legal? It looks like it is a research medication, does that mean I can order it over the internet via that link? I appoloize for any ignorance that those last questions indicate, I am just trying to learn.

ru486 is legal but not sold in public. It is used for research purposes espicially it is used by people with cushing disease. Only a doctor can handle it. But who knows may be it can be found from other people.

Thread Information