gonnagetBIG is offline Junior Member

Femara instead of nolva

My source is currently out of nolva and has offered to substitute it with femara. Can i use this in place of nolva throughout the cycle and pct? I did a little research and this stuff seems like it is similar but actually stronger than nolvadex ?? What would be the reccomended dosage for a cycle like this:

wks1-14 Test E @ 800mg/wk
    wks2-14 Tren E @ 400mg/wk
    Wks1-4 Anadrol @ 50mg/day

Also I am not very prone to gyno. Thanks for any insight you can offer.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    isn't femara similar to anastrozole in that is blocks aromatase enzyme preventing aromitization altogether? if so, then yes more powerful whereas nolva simple competes/attempts to block estrogen receptor sites once it has aromitized from test...

Hi-Caliber is offline New Member
    Why would you run an AI during PCT? You need Clomid (a SERM), not an AI.
    And the point to using a SERM during PCT isn't to prevent gyno. It's to stimulate the HPTA.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Caliber
    Why would you run an AI during PCT? You need Clomid (a SERM), not an AI.
    And the point to using a SERM during PCT isn't to prevent gyno. It's to stimulate the HPTA.
    That's the whole reason i am asking. Like my post said, my source is out of nolva which i would normally run throughout the cycle and through pct (which i always use clomid for) and offered to substitute femara. What i need to know is if femara can be used in place of nolva as an anti-e. And proper dosages if so?

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    get some nolva from ar-r

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    dont run femera during Pct. I believe it has a negative affect on your HPTA.

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    Awesome for on cycle though can reduce estorgen by 97%. Kills sex drive though

OK, from all the posts I have read on Femara I have concluded that those who have used it while on cycle say it was excellent, but its not ideal for PCT because of its rebound effect. Optimum dosage for use as an anti-e seems to be .25mg/day. Since I now already have the femara, I will run it on cycle and make sure to aquire some nolva to run along side clomid in pct. I'll be sure to come back to this thread throughout cycle to post comments,results,differences compared to nolva. Thanks for all those who helped.

Thread Information