Silverbackgorilla is offline Junior Member

Blood work results-- Thoughts

Okay fellas here are my results.. I wont type all of them, but these are pretty much the main ones I think.. If you are wondering about another one, let me know-- I am in my PCT from a LONG cycle 12-16 months with only a small break back in feb for about 1 month... Basically I ran test e varying doses(375-1200mg), deca , eq, var, dbol , tren e for various times with the test e.

I ran HCG for the last 10 days of my cycle at 1000I.U.'s and now I am running clomid/nolvadex /arimidex as suggested by Pheendos PCT therapy

Total Cholestrol= 237
    LDL= 158
    HDL= 46
    Triglyceride= 164
    CEOL/HDLC Ration 5.2 High Normal range <5.0

TSH Level 3.15 normal range .40-5.50

Total testosterone = 390 Normal range 241-827

Urea Nitrogen(BUN) 26 High ---Normal range 7-25
    Creatinine 1.0 Normal ---Normal range .5-1.4
    Bun/Creatinine Ratio 26 High ---Normal range 6-25

Albumin 5.3 High ---Normal range 3.7-5.1
    Globulin 2.1 Low ---Normal range 2.2-4.2
    Albumin/Globulin ration 2.5 High ---Normal range .8- 2.0

RDW? 15.2 High ---Normal range 11.0-15.0

Kidney and liver functions were normal. All other levels were normal.

Any thoughts or questions? What is RDW?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry this is kind of irrelevant, what u were taking for that period, doses, and how were you gains (compared to before and now)...thanks i'm just curious b/c i've been on for probably a similar ammount of time...

oh btw, The red blood cell distribution width, or RDW, is a measure of the variation of red blood cell volume that is reported as part of a standard complete blood count.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Did you take your blood test on an empty stomach? The doctor that I saw told me that LDL over 100 was high

Moosepellet is offline Member
    How much did it cost to get your blood tested? Did your insurance take care of it?

my insurance covers it, however they dont give printouts anymore (f*ckers), unless you request it over the phone AFTER the resuts are in...

Quote Originally Posted by djdjdjddjon
    sorry this is kind of irrelevant, what u were taking for that period, doses, and how were you gains (compared to before and now)...thanks i'm just curious b/c i've been on for probably a similar ammount of time...

I cant remember the exact doses or the exact time for each but they were something like this

test e(375-1200mg) entire cycle
    deca 400mg 14 weeks
    tren e 500mg 9 weeks
    eq 600mg 16 weeks
    var 50mg 10 weeks
    dbol 40-60mg 6 weeks

My gains were good, but I screwed up by eating like shit last winter..I bulked up to about 243lbs(20-23%bf-I estimate) but I got pretty fat.. I then dieted and got down to my current weight-- 210lbs with about 12-13%bf--I actually got leaner but I didnt like weighing so much less

My gains could have been much better if I had gotten my bf down before I bulked, but I was set on getting as big as possible..just got lazy with my eating..

I am taking about 2 more months off, getting blood work again, and then I will probably do a 15 week cycle--

I wouldnt suggest doing a long cycle like mine, unless you plan on staying on permenantely.. Coming off SUCKED!!! My sex drive is still like a 90 year old man and I just hate being off..

Moosepellet-- I went in for a physical and he asked if I had any concerns, so I told him my sex drive was low and strength was down in the gym. He said they normally dont check test levels in my age(27), but since I had those symptoms, he would..

I called up and asked for the actual printout from the lab to be faxed to me from my doctor, and he did it.

BTW--My insurance covered it

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    do a lot of cardio to bring down the LDL and raise ur HDL, eat alot of Salmon and Flax oil.
    BUN is'nt that bad (it goes high if ur body is short on water), but watch out for the L-Creatinine. don't forget alot of water.

Thread Information