flash31 is offline Junior Member

blood in my piss??

I've been doing tren ace 100mg and prop 150mg ED for 5 days now. Today I noticed my piss is slight red. Not anywhere near blood red, but there's definitely a slight hint of redness. Is this ok?

diezell is offline Senior Member
    its happens from what i have read, i think its a sign that the tren is damaging youre kidneys

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by flash31
    I've been doing tren ace 100mg and prop 150mg ED for 5 days now. Today I noticed my piss is slight red. Not anywhere near blood red, but there's definitely a slight hint of redness. Is this ok?
    get a blood work done

gonnagetBIG is offline Junior Member
    It is the tren . I have used tren e in the past and if i didn't drink tons of water my urine would have a slight red tint to it. After discontinuing tren at the end of my cycle my urine went right back to normal. I never had any blood work done, but in my opinion drink a LOT of water and you should be ok. BUT is gaining a few pounds really worth losing an internal organ?? See a doc if it gets worse or stop using tren.

goalkeeper is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gonnagetBIG
    It is the tren. I have used tren e in the past and if i didn't drink tons of water my urine would have a slight red tint to it. After discontinuing tren at the end of my cycle my urine went right back to normal. I never had any blood work done, but in my opinion drink a LOT of water and you should be ok. BUT is gaining a few pounds really worth losing an internal organ?? See a doc if it gets worse or stop using tren.

bump...I have experienced the same thing!

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Damn thats harsh..

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    how much water are u drinking....when i'm on tren i drink like 2-3 gal a day

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Never noticed a red tint...I think it was more golden. Kinda like fina-gold in color. I was drinking about 2 gal of water ed...I also remember my piss being much more pungent in odor. Similar to a vitamin piss smell. Haven't used it since and that was almost 2 years ago.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Damn...I think you guys have just made up my mind about taking tren .

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Tren is some HARSH sh**!!! But the gains you get from it are amazing.

Try to drink a lot of water and really keep flushing your kidneys. Usually the key is to keep thouroughly hydrated. Good Luck!

Tren is VERY rough on the kidneys bro.... you MUST drink around 2 gals of water ED...

If your pee is coming out any other colour than clear or clear with a light yellow tint then YOU ARE NOT DRINKING ENOUGH.

On tren I permanently have a water bottle with me. I even have a litre of water on my night table and wake up to drink during the night.

Red

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i have had that happen to me. you need to drink a shit load of water and also lots of cranberry juice. if it does not stop after a few days you might wont to stop the tren .

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Tren is some HARSH sh**!!! But the gains you get from it are amazing.

Try to drink a lot of water and really keep flushing your kidneys. Usually the key is to keep thouroughly hydrated. Good Luck!
    You know tren is intended for cattle. Its use on cattle is supposed to be restricted to giving it to the cow 30 days before slaughter and its mostly intended to reduce fat and grissle in the meat, increase the meat weight and reduce fat marbling of the meat. Tren has never been accepted for use in any animals except in a limited period of time just before slaughter, in other words you dont give it to racing horses and certainly not humans.

Not being a tren hater, just telling it like it is.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    You know tren is intended for cattle. Its use on cattle is supposed to be restricted to giving it to the cow 30 days before slaughter and its mostly intended to reduce fat and grissle in the meat, increase the meat weight and reduce fat marbling of the meat. Tren has never been accepted for use in any animals except in a limited period of time just before slaughter, in other words you dont give it to racing horses and certainly not humans.

Not being a tren hater , just telling it like it is.

Tren as widley available as everything else? My source should beable to get it if he has a buddy runnin a ug?

-- expected cost?

-GHDT

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    100mg ED is a fairly stout dose of tren . 50 to 75mg ED is the usual range.

Even when I drink plenty of water, the first few days on tren have me pissing fina colored pee. Then it clears up a bit. Never a reddish color. But then again, I don't run tren in that high of a dose, either. I can't... sides start getting bad at 70 or 75mg for me. 50-60 is usually my comfortable dose.

Keep in mind that the summer heat places high demands on your fluid levels, and you must drink even more water than usual on tren.

You definitely need some lab work to see if your red pee is red from blood or not. You could be trashing your kidneys. I would stop the tren now... I really would, and next time, run a much lower dose. I hate to make you worry, but I would be worried. Definitely worried enough to get it checked out, so I could stop worrying. It might be nothing at all, but you don't know that yet.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

blodget2000 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Tren is VERY rough on the kidneys bro.... you MUST drink around 2 gals of water ED...

"There used to be a myth that trenbolone was "hard on the kidneys." I have found no indication in the scientific literature of particular kidney toxicity with trenbolone. I know a number of users, at doses of 50-100 mg/day, who have experienced no problems. It seems to me that the claims that have been made were from athletes stacking an incredible amount of drugs, and how the blame could have fairly been laid at trenbolone (actually at Parabolan, not trenbolone acetate) is not clear", Bill Roberts

in any case stop trenbolone

flash31 is offline Junior Member
    Well I upped my water intake. 2 gallons a day now. During the morning, I still get fina-reddish color piss, but in the afternoon it's just clear. I am going to have my blood work done either way, but at least i have a peace of mind now.

kamelion is offline New Member
    Flash, not to scare you but it sounds like you have gross hematuria, which is visible blood in the urine. The reason you only see it in the morning is due to blood collceting in the bladder overnight. I strongly rec you get checked out as soon as possible. Blood in urine can be a symptom of damage to the kidneys. I had the same thing happen to me and lucky for me I quit taking what was causing it. And if it is blood the reason you can't see it during the day is due to the large volume of water you are consuming. There may be blood cells still in the urine, but undetectable to the eye. This cond is called microhematuria. Get yourself checked, and it may be nothing to worry about. Good luck.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    when im on tren i try to cut out sodas and i drink an assload of water. ill look like an alcoholic everywhere i go but with a water bottle instead.

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Damn...I think you guys have just made up my mind about taking tren.

I second that brother

Thread Information