Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    316

    PRIMOBOLAN SCHERING (germany)

    PRIMOBOLAN SCHERING 50x25mg
    anybody knows if this is still avaliable????

  2. #2
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryland-Mcl-Machine
    PRIMOBOLAN SCHERING 50x25mg
    anybody knows if this is still avaliable????
    Hasn't been made in Germany for many moons.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canada & Europe
    Posts
    4,743
    In some countries it still available.

  4. #4
    bigroman is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12

    xxx

    yes, only from Russia, but ist fake.
    For other expert like PBody....., primo in tabl. dont legal producing in any countries.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    316
    but its still bieng produced?

  6. #6
    Seajackal's Avatar
    Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Land of the rising sun.
    Posts
    3,247
    No they were discontinued since years ago as Toolman said above.
    You can have access to Turkish Primos from where you live, can't you
    MMM? Other than that you can find some Spanish, btu definitly go for
    stuffs you can buy straightly from the pharmacy and make sure you've
    got SCHERIMED instead of SCHERING cuz they stoped the production
    under the SCHERING name in Spain since 2002.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canada & Europe
    Posts
    4,743
    Quote Originally Posted by bigroman
    yes, only from Russia, but ist fake.
    For other expert like PBody....., primo in tabl. dont legal producing in any countries.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canada & Europe
    Posts
    4,743
    Quote Originally Posted by bigroman
    yes, only from Russia, but ist fake.
    For other expert like PBody....., primo in tabl. dont legal producing in any countries.
    Shut you fuc*king mouth you little shit. Somebody please ban this stupid idiot.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canada & Europe
    Posts
    4,743
    Quote Originally Posted by bigroman
    yes, only from Russia, but ist fake.
    For other expert like PBody....., primo in tabl. dont legal producing in any countries.
    You fuc*king retard he is asking about the Primobolan tabs. Some countries do produce with different name.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    316
    bigroman you real need to cool it down....Seajackal i think taht you are talking about injectable primo yes i have assecc to it but i am talking about primo tabs made in germany 50 pills of 25mg.

  11. #11
    MichaelCC's Avatar
    MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,393
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    Shut you fuc*king mouth you little shit. Somebody please ban this stupid idiot.
    PowerBB - I think, something is wrong with this guy.
    IMO - you starting to be allergic to him.

  12. #12
    Seajackal's Avatar
    Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Land of the rising sun.
    Posts
    3,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryland-Mcl-Machine
    bigroman you real need to cool it down....Seajackal i think taht you are talking about injectable primo yes i have assecc to it but i am talking about primo tabs made in germany 50 pills of 25mg.
    Sorry bro I just noticed that now. My bad. over me.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    316

    re:

    Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    Sorry bro I just noticed that now. My bad. over me.
    lololol its ok bro..have you any info on this?there is still bieng made..i think not sence a long time but i am not sure.

  14. #14
    Seajackal's Avatar
    Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Land of the rising sun.
    Posts
    3,247
    The only tabs I know is BD and MAYBE Japanese Schering but
    defintly I don't know how to get this shit in Japan, my source
    has BD now and they are killing expensive, they are 50mg X 30tabs
    a pouch. I think Japanese Schering is 1000 or 100 tabs/box but they
    are 5mg tabs. Ooops I was forgeting about QV's METENOL tabs
    they are 50mg/50 tabs but you probably know my thoughts about
    QV....
    Last edited by Seajackal; 08-22-2005 at 08:40 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    The only tabs I know is BD and MAYBE Japanese Schering but
    defintly I don't know how to get this shit in Japan, my source
    has BD now and they are killing expensive, they are 50mg X 30tabs
    a pouch. I think Japanese Schering is 1000 or 100 tabs/box but they
    are 5mg tabs. Ooops I was forgeting about QV's METENOL tabs
    they are 50mg/50 tabs but you probably know my thoughts about
    QV....
    know my thoughts about QV or any other veterinarian stuff its the same of your bro.there is only veterinarian that i take ist ganabol from genfar and its because its real very good.about the primo tabs i also only know BD and soon apex will have it thats wy i was Suspicious about thsi guy primo tabs.
    thansk for the info bro

  16. #16
    MichaelCC's Avatar
    MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,393
    I have at home a sample of Nibal (25 mg/100 tab.) - Mexiko.
    Active substane is "METHENOLONE ACETATE" - same like in the case of Primobolan tablet. I have to find it to send picture

  17. #17
    Seajackal's Avatar
    Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Land of the rising sun.
    Posts
    3,247
    You're welcome Big MMM!

  18. #18
    SALMYSON is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4
    Can anybody say roidrage! Chill out dude, the due was only saying what he thought was true. Can't you just tell him the facts without personal attacks? I read a lot of your posts and you do know your stuff , but it's not the end of the world when someone makes a mistake.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canada & Europe
    Posts
    4,743
    Quote Originally Posted by SALMYSON
    Can anybody say roidrage! Chill out dude, the due was only saying what he thought was true. Can't you just tell him the facts without personal attacks? I read a lot of your posts and you do know your stuff , but it's not the end of the world when someone makes a mistake.
    Who are you talking about?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •