crazydick is offline Junior Member

Double Frontloading

I read the educational section and understand the benefits of frontloading, and I am wondering if I should apply it to this cycle, and how to do so. It seems like a shitload of first week injections. First off I had some supply problems after my last cycle. It was 200mg eq, 200mg test enan, and 200mg (oral winney) weekly. I have been off the eq and test for four weeks and the winnney for 1 week with no pct. I feel like shit, but I am will soon start deca200 @ 200mgweekly, equipoise200 @ 400weekly, and test e250 @ 500 weekly. I will be doing 3 shots weekly. I was thinking 1cc each test/eq, 1cc each test/deca , then 1cc eq, alternating shoulders. Should I really inject double of each the 1st week, maybee hitting my ass and shoulder or something?

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    its hard to understand ur layout of ur cycle, but u should definately be hitting more than 1 injection spot, u shouldnt hit more than one site per week, so if ur hittin 4 shots a week, then left delt,right delt, left glute, right glute, NOT right delt,right delt, right delt, right delt

Ya I got ya I rotate Ldelt,Rdelt so I will add Lglute,Right glute for my frontload. So you think it is not to much to frontload an entire cycle?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by crazydick
    I read the educational section and understand the benefits of frontloading, and I am wondering if I should apply it to this cycle, and how to do so. It seems like a shitload of first week injections. First off I had some supply problems after my last cycle. It was 200mg eq, 200mg test enan, and 200mg (oral winney) weekly. I have been off the eq and test for four weeks and the winnney for 1 week with no pct. I feel like shit, but I am will soon start deca200 @ 200mgweekly, equipoise200 @ 400weekly, and test e250 @ 500 weekly. I will be doing 3 shots weekly. I was thinking 1cc each test/eq, 1cc each test/deca, then 1cc eq, alternating shoulders. Should I really inject double of each the 1st week, maybee hitting my ass and shoulder or something?

Wait, I'm a little confused. I think you want to do Deca , EQ, and test right??? If I were you I definitely would NOT do Deca and EQ together. If I were you I would do Test, EQ and some fina instead of the Deca. If you wanted to frontload and are persistent with doing the eq and Decca togehter I would def do it like this:

Week 1-----> Test E @ 1000mgs
    Deca @ 800mgs
    Weeks 2-6--> Deca @ 400mgs
    Weeks 2-12-> Test E @ 500mgs
    Weeks 7-12-> EQ @ 400mgs
    Week 12 do half of the already dosages (Test E 250 & EQ 200)

Definitely rotate body injection sites especially when frontloading. Rotate glutes and quads. If you're not comfortable doing quads just rotate the glutes.

Another question, I have been off my cycle for 4 weeks with no pct (supplier ****ed me), do I need to do a pct with clomid before I start my next one or can I just take clomid during my next cycle? The dosae I my last cycle was so low that I wonder if it had that big of an effect on my natural test production, and can you boost natural production with clomid while taking a cycle? I will be taking Novaldex and an AI during my next cycle.

Jay

Thanks for the breakdown, I am taking the deca for joints, I am a fighter and my body is a wreck deca helps a shitload

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Check this out first: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=167828

After you have read that I think you would agree to run a 30 day cycle of clomid. If for some reason you cant wait that long and are going to get into your next cycle, dont take clomid while cycling. I would either start PCT right now or jsut go right into your cycle.

I know you said you fcuked on your pct so do you have it now??? If you dont go right into your next cycle. You have already been off a month but at the same time that might not be enough time to restore test levels back to normal..

If you had some HCG that would be nice. You could get right into that now.

Thread Information