buckwheat is offline Associate Member

freind got gear 3mnths later mail.

today my freind got a pakage he thought that had been seized.it was sent from within same state.it was postmarked may something.i told him it might be a trap.he was already paranoid and had to get it out of the house.what other reason than a sting could have delayed his goods 4 3 months.by the way it was 12 btls total sust ,eq.

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    thats strange

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    don't open it. Write "return to sender" on the package and leave it out in plain sight as if there is nothing to hide. If the pigs come knockin you tell em you have no idea what it could be since you ordered nothing. Hence you were gonna take it to the postoffice. Wait 3 weeks min. GL/acab (all cops are bastards)

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    hes stupid he was fronted the money from some dudes .he was going to pay them this week.and now hes like im gonna give them thewre shit .like i said before he sounded paranoid on the phone .he said he ll call me later tonight .he was in a rush to get the stuff out of his house.im gonna call him right now.makes me wonder cause i have a pakage thats been sitting in sustoms for 45 days now.but that came from mexico.wondering if ill get that 2 months from now.

I personally would cut my losses and find new sources, and imho ditch this guy, he sounds like a soft azz punk, one slap away from being queer. He will roll on you in a heartbeat.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    what? tell him to open it, if the feds come knockin tell him to act stupid. if i got something in the mail i would open it. i got my anthrax shot though i aint scared of nothin. if he waits a couple days and the feds shows up he can play it off, act like he didnt know what it was. risky though, and yes he sounds like a bi**h

Yeah devil, your right he might as well open it and keep the box with retun to sender on it as a lil cya.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    That's too weird. I say write that one off. GOT to be a CD.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information