jnx3k is offline Associate Member

Is there anyway to...

I was wondering is there any good or decent way to run both test prop and test e/c all the way throughout the cycle. Not too sure if it'd even bee worth it. Just kinda crossed my mind, and was wondering if it'd be possible. Now I know it would be, but the dose would be close to 1 gram. Just looking at around 500-600mg/wk. Damn, after writing all this, its a dumb ?. Sorry.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    itd be possible but what are your goals for this cycle? or are u just wanting to throw in more tha none compound and alls u can find is testosterone ?

well just gonna make some syno-prop here shortly, and wanted to throw that in. Or just kinda thought about it in general. I might hold off on adding it. Just mainly curiosity i guess. my goals would more so be lean weight gain. looking back, im wondering why i hit the submit button. im at work, lots of stuff going on. trying to avoid customers.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    omnas and sust do the same, lot of people look down on these though

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    No need to run prop right through the cycle with a long estered test. The prop could be useful as a jumpstart, maybe 100mg/ED week 1, 75 week 2, 50 week 3, 25 or 50 week 4. You can also use it at the end as a cleanup. A week after your last shot of cyp or E, start at 50mg/ED and week 2 bump it up to 75. Run it at 75 for two weeks, and a week after your last prop shot, start pct. You would have nearly all exogenous test out of your system without being in the depletion zone for very long at all. Your pct would begin 5 weeks, rather than the usual 2 weeks, after the last cyp or E shot. The prop doesn't last long in the body, and a week after the last prop shot, levels of that will be way down, as well. This of course effectively lengthens your cycle, so you might want a few shots of hcg , last shot a week before pct. 3 to 5 shots, 500 to 1000 iu, EOD or E3D, should be plenty. Too long at too high a dose can desensitize your nads so that the LH released by the pituitary when the hpta is trying to recover will have little effect. Too little is better than too much.

As far as any perceived benefit of long term use of prop as opposed to test C or test E, I think one reason for the bloat from the long esters is the spike in levels the day after shooting. I think (and I will find out this next cycle) that ED shots of cyp or E will deliver the same results, after loading, as prop, due to the lack of a high spike in levels. Just because the half life is longer does not mean that levels are nice and smooth. There is still a post-injection spike in levels according to published figures. Test is test. It is all about how steady the levels are, particularly how low the peaks are, I believe, that determines how aggressively aromatization occurs. Bloat is a non-issue, anyway, since it goes away post-cycle. Only severe cases or cases in hypertensive individuals require, IMHO, any remedial or preventative measures beyond the normal low dose of nolva for lipids support. So what would be the benefit of stacking the prop with the other test right through the cycle? None, I think. If you want prop-like results, try a prop-like dosing schedule. That's what I'm gonna do next cycle. If you are willing to shoot prop ED, you could just as easily shoot cyp ED.

So your options would be:

1. Run prop only as a jumpstart
    2. Run prop at the end as a cleanup
    3. Both

And I would NOT bother to run the prop right through the whole cycle.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Thanks Baron. That was very informative, and helpfull. I've always known about the jumpstart and throwing it at the end, but was curious if there was a benefit to running it throughout the whole cycle. How long til you run the cycle where you inject cyp ed? Would definatly like to know how that turns out.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I think as soon as I am satisfied with my pct I will go ahead and start. I am only 8 days into pct but getting a respectable morning boner again. Definitely noticed the test when driving to/from work. So I think it is coming along pretty quickly. I want to start around the 12th of next month but it could be sooner, could be later. I will also probably be out of the country for a while, but I will be able to take my gear with me. (prescribed medication). Anyway, I am through with the "time off = time on" stuff. I'm looking at full time hrt in a few years, anyway.

BTW I will probably both jumpstart and cleanup with some homebrew test gel. Worked pretty good for the last cleanup. And it looks kinda like generic moisturizing lotion, especially when it is in a generic moisturizing lotion pump bottle.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs... I don't do this out of kindness, but to massage my ego and up my post count.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information