Papi93 is offline AR VET

Excessive Sweating with Tren Acetate?

I have read that tren is supposed to give you night sweats. What has been the worst is when I'm in martial arts class; my uniform looks like I just jumped in a lake. Has anyone else experienced this excessive sweating while using tren acetate in your cycle?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh hell ya. I sweat like a mofo. Aint it great ? You know it's working.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    dood, if you aint sweatin', then your shit is fake...

yes, sweats are VERY common...

AM

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I was sitting in an office meeting yesterday and the ladies were freezing! I had a faucet going off with sweat dripping off of me! If I were not 260lbs I think people would think I'm a crack head or something.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I was sitting in an office meeting yesterday and the ladies were freezing! I had a faucet going off with sweat dripping off of me! If I were not 260lbs I think people would think I'm a crack head or something.
    Yeah, all the people at work complain about the air conditioning being set too high. I'm the only one who doesn't complain. After I get back from walking around the building, I feel like taking my shirt off to cool-down.

rocksteady79 is offline Junior Member
    i feel ya bro. i sweat bullets all the time that i have to keep extra shirts in my car to change during the day which happens frequently....

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    That is exactly how I was when I took it. Imagine walking to class all over a college campus when it is 85 or 90 outside while on tren , then let me know how the sweating is. I was drenched all the time.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    All I can say is Thank God for remote control air conditioners! <click click>

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    I work in an office full of skinny skinny skinny women in spaghetti-strap dresses and open-toe shoes, and they're always FREEZING. I, on the other hand, have to wear the official male uniform of dress pants, collared shirt, necktie, jacket and dress shoes that we've inherited from the nineteenth century. I weigh 270 lbs. THEY look like a Nancy Reagan convention.

Like in all relationships, guess who gets to control the air conditioning? They do. "Now that we're getting days under eighty degrees, we don't even need to turn on the A.C. anymore!"

Unfortunately you can't kick women in the nuts.

BLT

i was drenched for the full 10 weeks i ran tren , this includes while sleeping. the sweating was constant. just like BigLittleTim said above i also work in an office with skinny older women who are always cold... the AC would only be turned on if the temp was above 85. ridiculous. i used to come home during my lunch break and change my shirt.

after i stopped the tren it was like my body temp dropped 10 degrees. such a difference. BUT the gains i got in those 10 weeks were amazing!!! its so worth it.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, that's incredible. If I ever do tren it will be a mess. I already sweat like a fat kid in a candy store with no money. It's funny cuz I passed that on to my son. He's only 8 years old and he sweats like me. It sucks to be a sweat monster but at least you know you're thermogenic. I always have sweat on my brow.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    the back of my neck sweats so bad at nite the pillows are soaked..i upped the dose to 200mg/ed and it only lasted a week befor i had to knock it back down to 160mg(homebrew 80mg/ml).during that week i could not regulate my body temp.i'd be sweating one minute and freezing the next,teeth chattering and all and it was 90 degrees outside..it seriously scared the sh!t out of me and i have ran tren a dozen times,just not at that dose.I used to believe the elevated bodytemp was just the way the body was fighting infection,like it does when you get the flu..b ut i have no theory for the chills

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Oh hell ya. I sweat like a mofo. Aint it great ? You know it's working.
    Thats the fuken spirit!

AG5678

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro i sleep with the ac on and the fan blowing on me.

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    i sleep with air conditioning on, 1 ceiling fan and 1 rotating fan and 1 fan blowing straight on me and I have to change my sheets every day or two

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    the back of my neck sweats so bad at nite the pillows are soaked..i upped the dose to 200mg/ed and it only lasted a week befor i had to knock it back down to 160mg(homebrew 80mg/ml).during that week i could not regulate my body temp.i'd be sweating one minute and freezing the next,teeth chattering and all and it was 90 degrees outside..it seriously scared the sh!t out of me and i have ran tren a dozen times,just not at that dose.I used to believe the elevated bodytemp was just the way the body was fighting infection,like it does when you get the flu..b ut i have no theory for the chills
    Devldog, I have never heard of someone using 200mg/ed! Has anyone else used that high of a ED dose? I would be a sprinkler system on that dose .

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    I’m now running about 75ED and while at the gym I sweat like I step from a swimming pool. Hell my upper lip has sweat that has never happened before.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    Devldog, I have never heard of someone using 200mg/ed! Has anyone else used that high of a ED dose? I would be a sprinkler system on that dose .
    now you have...haha...i wouldnt recomend it...the sides were just too much..i gave it a shot..now i know 160mg is my limit

I'm a person who is always too warm naturally... so Tren has me constantly soaked... at night, during the day, at the office, at the gym...

Just remember to DRINK A LOT when on tren folks... it's rough on the kidneys and since you sweat so much, dehydration can become an issue.

Red

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Man, I cant stand the heat...... I ride sled all winter, and go out on the coldest days, and love it!! I only enjoy sweating while lifting, jogging to the gym, or poundin on the 'ol lady!!! Dont think I could hack the night sweats from the sounds of things....Is there anything you can take to help the sweating from being so profuse?

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for starting this thread it applies to me. I am gonna start tren for the first time and I run hot all day already. Let the fun begin!

Thread Information