RAM2500 is offline Member

Steroid Epidural Shot & Piss Test

I'm taking 800mg of Test E-Cyp and 50mg of Tren ED, supose my co-workers knew I was juicing and was forced to take a piss test for steroids , over the last 4 months I've had 4 Steroid Epidural Shots for a ruptured disc in C5-C6. could I just claim that is what was detected in the test if it came back positive.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Your epidural shots were probably CORTICO-steroids , not anabolic steroids. They are for most purposes complete opposites. You can't use corticosteroids to mask anabolics, I don't think.

If you want an alibi for a dirty test, and if you are old enough, get hooked up with a rejuve clinic like Oasis. Place a modest order, say 3-4 jugs of test and one or two of deca , and keep the boxes safe somewhere. Then do a test/deca cycle and if you get tested for gear, you are covered. You got a scrip. You can produce the medications you are taking and the packaging with your scrip info on it. If you need to travel, don't take UG or BM gear... take you prescribed medications with you. You might even decide to just go with only prescribed stuff, anyway, all the time.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information