tvd220 is offline Member

Test E replacement

Curently on test E and deca cycle, 400mg/week and 300/week respectively. Problem is that my last bottle of test E broke, and i gotta wait 2 weeks to get another bottle.
    I have "real" androgel on hand. (prescription from Dr, 5 grams of gel, with 1% test)
    Should i rub on 2 packs a day until i get my test E and continue my deca?
    OR
    should i discontinue cycle and start pct?
    I am 7 weeks in, and i will have to wait 1-2 weeks for test E which means im gonna lose 2-4 injections

tvd220 is offline Member
    bump

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    didnt u already ask this in another post?

edit: ok nm just happens u and someone else both broke ur test e vials in week 7...but continue and if u dont get ur test within 2 weeks of ur last shot start pct

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Wow... tough call but I think I would just bite the weinie and stick it out. 7 weeks is much too short for deca . If I were in that situation with no quick and reliable source, I would go with an open posted source for a jug or two. The test gel isn't much... That's 5000mg but only 1% test? That's 50mg test, and you will probably only absorb 1/3 of it. You could take it all at once and not see much effect. I would save that for getting your GF horny or something. Tough it out on the deca until you get some test. Run the test for 2 or 3 weeks longer than the deca, in this case, since you will be pretty test-depleted by the time you get some more. You want to get all that deca well out of your system and have some test working a bit before stopping the gear and waiting for pct to begin. You should probably try to lay your hands on some hcg , too. One 2500 or 5000iu kit will be enough.

Now everybody knows you are desperate, and in need of a source. Unfortunately, the good sources could care less, but the scammers will be on you like white on rice. You can pretty much figure on just deleting any offers you get via PM. Better off verifying an open post source with a mod or vet.

One thing about open post sources... when they turn scammer, they usually do so with a big order, not a small order. They figure you are just testing them with the small order, so they will cheerfully send you the gear, baiting the hook for the big bite. Then you send $700 for a big full cycle and they simply keep your bucks. So don't think that just cause you used a doubtful source successfully once in an emergency that it is fine and dandy to use them again.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

tvd220 is offline Member
    Baron, thankyou for taking the time out to answer my question in depth, i appreciate your advise. I will stick it out and rub like 4 of these androgels on me every day which should be about 200 give or take and see what happens. And then when i get my test in 2 weeks, i will just bring up my dose to coundteract the deac test ratio

If you only have 5 grams of gel, and it is 1% test, then you have 50mg total of test, right? Or did you mean each patch or whatever has 5g of gel?

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

tvd220 is offline Member
    no, each pack is 5 grams each which consist of 1% pure test
    its a class 3 so im sure its good
    its for men with low test levels who dont want to inject
    ALSO i have EQ on hand, would it be worth replacing my 2-3 missing test shots with an eq shot??
    i also have something called 19-norabdrosten-3-17-dione

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    no, each pack is 5 grams each which consist of 1% pure test
    its a class 3 so im sure its good
    its for men with low test levels who dont want to inject
    ALSO i have EQ on hand, would it be worth replacing my 2-3 missing test shots with an eq shot??
    i also have something called 19-norabdrosten-3-17-dione

If you were able to get a script for gel would your Dr. give you one for test cyp? Might be worth asking.

Okay so there are 50mg per patch. Figure on absorbing about 1/3 of that and figure a minimum effective dose to be 50mg, so three patches per day should tide you over. Also depends a lot on where you apply them and how much cubcutaneous fat there is at the site. More fat, I think, = more aromatization. You can get a pretty good idea of how much fat is in a particular area by simply pinching a good fold of skin and underlying fat. You need at least an inch of skin. Half the thickness of the fold obviously is the thickness of skin and subcu fat. Subtract maybe 1/8" and that is the fat thickness. (A lot more than you would have thought, hmmm?)

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO "Thank You" PMs... I don't do this out of kindness, but to massage my ego and up my post count.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

tvd220 is offline Member
    i put on my arms and chest and back, very low fat areas. And it is a gel, not a patch, its like a lotion. The gel kind came out to replace the patch. As far as scripts, i do not have a script, my dad does and he traded these to me. So yea bro, im rubbing this shit on like crazy, maybe 4-5 packets a day to keep the levels up. You know what, im really feeling it to, i guess its like prop because its in your bloodsteam withing a few hours and I feel the test difference.

Thread Information