devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead

how was your first?

i noticed on GREENMACHINES cycle experiance thread that those of us who posted f**ked up our first cycle. Anyone got some crazy stories of their first cycle? maybe im one of the only idiots on this site

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if you read what i said. you will see i wont talk about my first cycle.

oh, come on bro, no one will laugh at you

MER
    MER is offline Member
    I remember my first poke. I was shaking so hard and almost fainted. When it was done I started laughing...you know the kinda laugh that is like not funny, but for some reason you laugh. This was awile ago though.

Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    oh, come on bro, no one will laugh at you

my bro hit me the first time, pushed it all in real fast, i think he missed the muscle, my a$$ was sore as $hit

LOL is it possible to miss that HUGE MUSCLE WE call our glute?

-GHDT

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    my first cycle... i had a lot of sex. i also thought i was the hugest guy around. in retrospect, i wish someone would've humbled me up a bit cuz i see the same guys strutting around on their first cycle with the imaginary lat syndrome and the cocky as hell attitude. but alot of sex...

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    my first cycle... i had a lot of sex. i also thought i was the hugest guy around. in retrospect, i wish someone would've humbled me up a bit cuz i see the same guys strutting around on their first cycle with the imaginary lat syndrome and the cocky as hell attitude. but alot of sex...
    Nice. My first wasn't as good, not to mention I was being a moron and only ran sust250 for 6 weeks cuz the source I r@ped me and my buddy in terms of prices. Should have done nmy homework before I did that.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    i had sus too for my first. had enough to run light cycle for like 10 weeks but got crazy greedy and started taking mls every other day and then every day. lasted about five weeks.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    the imaginary lat syndrome
    haha lol thats funny Ive seen so many dudes act like that..

its just the sound i think "sust 250" it sound so cool to the virgin ears

Spyder is offline Member
    Well i'm 6 and a half weeks into my first cycle, i did not screw it up in any way but i got quite a little story to tell about my first injection.

I got my dbol and test e from a local source and one week after that i was ready to begin. I've done a year and a half of research and have my diet and workout ready, but i had no idea how complicated my first injection was going to be, mainly because my friend who gave me the shot is a pussy.

So i took my first dbol tab and we got everything ready, alcohol swabs, tissues etc to do my first shot of test enanthate in the right glute. I was nervous as hell but my friend was twice as nervous as i was. He is an emotional guy who hates insects to death, and very paranoid sometimes i think he's gay but i dunno he's had a few girlfriends already.

We extracted the test into the syringe, i tried to relax a bit and psych myself up for it, we swabbed the spot and slowly stuck the needle in, it didn't hurt one bit. I was saying 'don't foget to aspirate ', so when he was about to pull the plunger back to aspirate, it was hard to pull back but then it suddenly came out real fast and my friend shit himself so he pulled the needle out without injecting the gear, bummer.

He looked scared shitless like he was going to faint, he was saying " i don't want to do this man" lol. I was trying to calm him and remind him that it was 'me' who was taking the shot and not him, i'm the one that is supposed to be worried lol.

We changed needles and tried again, this time in the left glute. This time he aspirated properly but some vacuum bubbles came back into the syringe, he $hit himself once again and pulled the needle out. "that's it, i can't do this man, this is redicilous" he said. I was not sure at the time why these bubbles came in and what they were. We gave my source a phone call and he said don't worry about it just inject.

Third time around, back to the right glute. He aspirated and this time 2 little drops of blood came back into the syringe, and he pulled it out again. I said to him "what's wrong with you man, it can't be that hard". I was getting frustrated and i said "look we try again and this time no matter what happens just inject the bloody fluid!". So much for 'third time lucky'.

Fourth time, left glute again. Bubbles came back into the syringe again, but i told him' don't worry' just start to inject the gear slowly and ill be fine', so he did and everything was fine, i massaged the spot after the needle was out and there was no blood at all.

That pretty much sums it all up, now i get my brother to do my shots instead.
    Sorry about the long post.

wow, and i thought mine was bad, atleast the rest is going fine. good luck with the cycle

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    deca 300mg/wk 10wks at 16-17 woohoo hehe

i dont regret it b/c i like tha gains i kept, but i do regret it at tha same time b/c i kno i coulda f'ed somethin up

glad i have u guys and tha good old steroid profiles

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    deca 300mg/wk 10wks at 16-17 woohoo hehe

:
    hey fball, are you saying you ran that 300/wk deca for 16-17 weeks?

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    hey fball, are you saying you ran that 300/wk deca for 16-17 weeks?
    Nope... he ran it for 10 weeks when he was at the age of 16-17

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i ****ed myself up first cyycle so that's why i try to help people not **** up there's

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Mine was okay. Test c e4d at 250mg. 10wks. Not too bad, but I wish I would have done more homework.

Thread Information