wguttrid is offline Junior Member

Adding dbol to deca and sus cycle?'s

Hi Guys, have a question related to dbol and it use in a deca and sus cycle. Have read that it is best to use at the beginning of a cycle for 3-4 weeks, while it is not advised to be used at the end of cycle due to not being able to keep the gains off of it.

Now what happens if a person was to cycle it in for a few weeks in the middle of an 10 week cycle of Sus and Deca, example throw it in on weeks 4-8? Would this really help with gains due to the Sus and Deca starting to kick in.

Thanks again.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    it would not do much for you in the mid cycle.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    better to use in beggining to bump start cycle

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    would it help tho, i was going to do this but never did

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think if you used it now the effect would be shadowed by the deca and test taking full effect. In the first 4 weeks of a cycle you are waiting for the longer esters to kick in. This is why you would use dbol or prop to kick start a cycle because they are utilized by the body much quicker.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I think if you used it now the effect would be shadowed by the deca and test taking full effect. In the first 4 weeks of a cycle you are waiting for the longer esters to kick in. This is why you would use dbol or prop to kick start a cycle because they are utilized by the body much quicker.
    ODC, what's your best advice when to use deca in a cycle? I got shut down hard in the past because I didn't know what I was doing with deca. I started with test then ended with deca....Idiot, I know. Deca and test is great for strength. Let's say 12 weeks. deca 1-8, test 1-12, HCG 500ius/wk throughout? I know this is a simple question but I seem to read different things.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=989

I've yet to use deca . No reason in paticular, just haven't. Check out the thread though. It's in the educational forums. Hope it helps.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=989

I've yet to use deca. No reason in paticular, just haven't. Check out the thread though. It's in the educational forums. Hope it helps.
    That's great info...thx..

This is good:

2) Injection frequency This is crucial to obtaining even blood concentrations of androgens. Ideally, the more often injected, the better. An acceptable rule of thumb is "inject at half of the half life." For instance, if the half life of a steroid is 7 days, this should be injected at least twice weekly.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-21-2005 at 05:06 AM.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    i think prop would be alot better for lean gains but sustanon would be better for mass

Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    i think prop would be alot better for lean gains but sustanon would be better for mass
    I think test is test. Prop has less water gain but not by much compared to sust cuz of the blend. You can get lean gains off sust eod. It's mostly diet with test. Stay away from sodium and fast carbs.

Test is test, true, but a lot of cats have been noticing the same thing I do on prop...less bloat. Never used sust before, but enth and cyp both make me look like I'm the Michilen Man, which leads meto believe that longer test ester bloat me more easily the short esters.

Test is test, true, but a lot of cats have been noticing the same thing I do on prop...less bloat. Never used sust before, but enth and cyp both make me look like I'm the Michilen Man, which leads meto believe that longer test ester bloat me more easily the short esters.
    I've used sust multiple times and it's not as bad with bloat compared to c & e. Everybody responds different. Cyp makes me bloat bad but I get very strong. I recently did a 12 week test e cycle with a very clean diet (high protein) with no bloat. Good gains but probably not max due to carbs. I just hate bloating, especially in the face. Too much sodium is the usually the reason for bloat. Simple carbs are a close 2nd.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-21-2005 at 05:19 AM.

I hear ya. Makes me wanna deflate myslef.

Thread Information