Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member

Dianabol - length for 1st cycle?

Hi guys

I am new to this board but I use muscle mayhem alot but decided to join a new board. Anyways I am 20 years old and after long consideration I have decided to start my 1st cycle in november which will be test E @ 500mgs/week for 10 weeks and 30mgs of d-bol a day.

I was going to do 4 weeks of dianabol but I am considering maybe 6 weeks. Like I said this is my first cycle so what do you suggest. Should I just keep it simple and stick to 4 weeks?

cheers

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    Hi guys

I am new to this board but I use muscle mayhem alot but decided to join a new board. Anyways I am 20 years old and after long consideration I have decided to start my 1st cycle in november which will be test E @ 500mgs/week for 10 weeks and 30mgs of d-bol a day.

I was going to do 4 weeks of dianabol but I am considering maybe 6 weeks. Like I said this is my first cycle so what do you suggest. Should I just keep it simple and stick to 4 weeks?

cheers

just do 4 week's

also i would wait another couple of years to cycle but that's just me

locky619 is offline New Member
    why use gear at only 20? alot of people hear will tell you not to but if you are going to do it regardless then this is the right board for good info. if you are going to run with that cycle i would up the test to 12wks and do the dbol for 4wks with 10-20mgs of nolva everyday and proper pct.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    I know that aged 20 is too young in many peoples eyes and beleive me I have thought about waiting longer...................

The reason ive decided to start is that ive been training since I was 15 and half and to be honest my gains have come to a sticking point. I gain a lb here and there and strength is slow and sometimes non existent. I dont think I overtrain and my diet is spot on. 4000 cals a day average (anymore and im gaining b/f) and I train 4x a week for an hour a day.

Im giving it 100% and things have been very very slow for a few months. I think I have a good base. Weigh 210lbs, 16.5a, 50.5c, 27q with a 225x6 bench and 315x6 squat as well as some other 'good' lifts.

Maybe im just too impatient?

Zoodie23 is offline New Member
    yes i think you should stick to 4 weeks since this is your first time. If your taking 30mg's a day i would take 2 pills when you wake up, 2 pills four hours after that, and 2 pills four more hours after that.

Spyder is offline Member
    I did six weeks of dbol at 30mg, and i did fine. I gained 35lbs of it, alot of strength too. I'm 20y/o aswell, i started to feel a little bit of kidney pain during week 5 but it was for a brief period of time then it went away completely.

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    You have a pretty sound beginners cycle there. Like previously mentioned run nolva throughout and pct right. I was a little more foolish on my first I ran 40 mg dbol ed, for 6 wks. And thats it aside from cell tech/nitrotech throughout. I gained about 20 lbs ( water) , my strength went through the roof!! I would of ran ethanate but could not ffind a source. I did my 700lb squat for the first and only time ever. I loved every momentof it. The constant compliments on how big I was at work ect. My pct was tribex ( dumb eh?) Now I know better. And par for course, after I stopped I lost most of the size and felt even weaker than before I started!! learning exp. I then found this board and learned sooooooooo much. This board is thee best source for knowledge of AAS in my humble opinion. You will do much better I am sure. You are def more prepared. gl

Thread Information