Dalton5 is offline Associate Member

Avoiding titties

I am VERY prone to gyno and am about to run a Test E / EQ cycle....i was wondering what the most effective anti e to run throughout the cycle would be...as of now im going with nolva (20mg ED) but would like something better if i could

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Im prone to gyno and i have had no problems since running 50mg proviron ed and 10mg nolva ed.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    run 1.5mg of letro with your cycle. then run 20mg of nolv with pct.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    run 1.5mg of letro with your cycle. then run 20mg of nolv with pct.
    Maybe this would be better although if i could run something other then letro i would like to.....i have just finished a bottle of letro which i was using to try and clear up some minor gyno from a previous cycle and it did absolutely nothing for me

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    Maybe this would be better although if i could run something other then letro i would like to.....i have just finished a bottle of letro which i was using to try and clear up some minor gyno from a previous cycle and it did absolutely nothing for me
    Letro is the strongest anti-e. If it didn't work, then you may want to consider having your gyno removed thru surgery?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Letro is the strongest anti-e. If it didn't work, then you may want to consider having your gyno removed thru surgery?
    I second this

SpiderRico is offline Member
    How do you tell if one is prone to gyno? Like how did you know you were prone to it? Not trying to hi jack anything but just a quick question. sorry

Blog Entries
    Most people prone to gyno have puberty gyno as it is. Even when they are natty they have a small amount.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Most people prone to gyno have puberty gyno as it is. Even when they are natty they have a small amount.
    I gotcha on that I understand now Thanks gsxxr

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    That's true. My middle brother has always had slight gyno and he's never done roids in his life. I've done enough for both of us and my oldest brother and I have zero gyno. I had a check up a few months ago by an endocrinoligist and he checked for gyno, negative. It's funny cuz I told him I use roids and he was going thru all the BS. Looking at hands for giantism (GH), nut sack, body hair growth. He said "you're a healthy young man". I told him, I'm not that young. He looked at my chart and said "you're 36"? I said yep, I told ya....

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    That's true. My middle brother has always had slight gyno and he's never done roids in his life. I've done enough for both of us and my oldest brother and I have zero gyno. I had a check up a few months ago by an endocrinoligist and he checked for gyno, negative. It's funny cuz I told him I use roids and he was going thru all the BS. Looking at hands for giantism (GH), nut sack, body hair growth. He said "you're a healthy young man". I told him, I'm not that young. He looked at my chart and said "you're 36"? I said yep, I told ya....
    That's awesome! Now you doc's gonna write himself a script for some gear.

Thread Information