cantqwit is offline Associate Member

low dose test e cycle update!

6'2'' 235 10%bf
    5th cycle

i have been tapering test e at 250-375 mg /week and am in my 7th week of 8 weeks right now. week 1- 182mg .week 2 -250mg .week3- 312mg .week 4- 375mg. week 5 -375 mg.week 6- 312mg .week 7- 250 mg. thats it so far. my last shot ill do 182 again(3/4th cc). what i have noticed is a very gradual increase in everything. nice and slow, very manageable. in the past i went as high as 750mg /week for 10 weeks. i always had more water weight, higher blood pressure and more overall problems with sleep and headaches. this cycle i basically have had no sides. my bp isnt even elevated. i have gained 15 lbs and strenght is really coming around. overall i feel "better" about juicing on this lower dose and i feel like it is manageable and my body isnt going through drasticity(if thats a word). plus it wont be such a mental letdown in terms of the scale number(gaining 40 lbs losing 20) i know i have a shutdown still but i will still run clomid and i hope to keep atleast 10 lbs of whatever my final gains are. my goals werent that loftly to begin with. but i will say i will never again go through high dose cycles, in my opinion after a particular dosage, say above 500mg/week for me, the sides and perceived risks outweigh the benefits. but i know most of you wont agree with me.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Looks good man. I too myself prefer low dose cycles now. No need to get crazy with insane amounts unless you're going pro or want to compete. Higher does don't always mean better gains IMO. Diet is numero uno! And if you're not training hard enough forget about it. One thing I don't agree that you're doing is pyramiding. I would just stick with your test e and run it at 350mg or around that dose without tapering it. Keep it steady throughout the whole cycle. Pyramiding is based more on the "old school philosophy" which is passe.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by cantqwit
    6'2'' 235 10%bf
    5th cycle

i have been tapering test e at 250-375 mg /week and am in my 7th week of 8 weeks right now. week 1- 182mg .week 2 -250mg .week3- 312mg .week 4- 375mg. week 5 -375 mg.week 6- 312mg .week 7- 250 mg. thats it so far. my last shot ill do 182 again(3/4th cc). what i have noticed is a very gradual increase in everything. nice and slow, very manageable. in the past i went as high as 750mg /week for 10 weeks. i always had more water weight, higher blood pressure and more overall problems with sleep and headaches. this cycle i basically have had no sides. my bp isnt even elevated. i have gained 15 lbs and strenght is really coming around. overall i feel "better" about juicing on this lower dose and i feel like it is manageable and my body isnt going through drasticity(if thats a word). plus it wont be such a mental letdown in terms of the scale number(gaining 40 lbs losing 20) i know i have a shutdown still but i will still run clomid and i hope to keep atleast 10 lbs of whatever my final gains are. my goals werent that loftly to begin with. but i will say i will never again go through high dose cycles, in my opinion after a particular dosage, say above 500mg/week for me, the sides and perceived risks outweigh the benefits. but i know most of you wont agree with me.
    After 12+ cycles,I totally agree that simple Test only cycles are far better than loading up with several compounds.I wish I knew then what I know now.The huge amount of money I could have saved.
    I'm not an advocate for low dose cycles myself.But if it works for you and you experience gains,that's awesome!!Keep on rolling bro,and getting large.

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    yeah im a bit old skool. i had planned on not using clomid but i rethought things, so thats why i was pyramiding. thanks for the input!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    as long as your happy with the results it doesnt matter what other people say or think.

personally i like high dose cycles,,only puzzys run low doses..lol

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by cantqwit
    yeah im a bit old skool. i had planned on not using clomid but i rethought things, so thats why i was pyramiding. thanks for the input!
    I don't pyramid up on doses,but I do taper off my doses at cycles end.It's much safer to taper off a low dose than to come completely off a 1g a wk dose.(granted,cycle takes a little longer to complete this way).Far too much data out there to support that.Doctors taper patients off all types of drugs.Anabolics are no exception.

Thread Information