Thread: Cycle Critique

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member

Cycle Critique

I came up with this myself so critique away.....(dont want to go crazy with the dbol as it skyrockets my bloodpressure)

Week 1-3 Dbol 20 mg/day
    Week 1-13 Test E 500mg/week
    Week 1-10 EQ 400mg/week
    Nolvadex 20mg/day

And then of course proper pct with clomid and nolva.

so does the lack of response mean it looks okay?

AHMAD is offline New Member
    actualy im new in here but i think u have to up the D-Bol doses to 35-50
    coz you ganna run it for 3 week only or u may hit 35 for 4 weeks

correct me guys

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    I came up with this myself so critique away.....(dont want to go crazy with the dbol as it skyrockets my bloodpressure)

Week 1-3 Dbol 20 mg/day
    Week 1-10 EQ 400mg/week
    Nolvadex 20mg/day

I would up the EQ to 500mg and also extend it to week 12............ If Dbol raises your bp then that's fine what you have or better yet dump it and either jump start with prop or nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I would up the EQ to 500mg and also extend it to week 12............ If Dbol raises your bp then that's fine what you have or better yet dump it and either jump start with prop or nothing at all.
    I was under the impression that test should be run slightly higher then the EQ to override its surpressive effects ....libido is a concern which is why i dont think ill ever run Deca

Can't give any advice until you give your stats, history, etc....what cycle is this...your first?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!

Week 1-3 Dbol 20 mg/day
    Week 1-10 EQ 400mg/week
    Nolvadex 20mg/day

Dump the Dbol.At that dose,it won't do much for you at all.If you decide to run the EQ.You'll need to extend it 4 wks longer,plus extend the Test a wk beyond the EQ so PCT timing will match up.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Dump the Dbol.At that dose,it won't do much for you at all.If you decide to run the EQ.You'll need to extend it 4 wks longer,plus extend the Test a wk beyond the EQ so PCT timing will match up.
    i disagree on the D-bol part, it would give the cycle "jump start" while the other compounds slowly reach it's peak.

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    I would extend the cycle to 16wks for the test and 15 for the eq.Up the d-bol to 30mg ed for 4 wks,by then the test and eq will be kicking in!
    This is a great mass cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    i disagree on the D-bol part, it would give the cycle "jump start" while the other compounds slowly reach it's peak.
    At 20mgs,I seriously doubt that.At that dose you'll retain water,that's about it.Strength gains will be insignificant.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I was under the impression that test should be run slightly higher then the EQ to override its surpressive effects ....libido is a concern which is why i dont think ill ever run Deca
    Nope.... other compounds like deca that would be correct but EQ is pretty mild and can be ran the same dosage as test. I wouldn't suggest something if I haven done it that way myself.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    At 20mgs,I seriously doubt that.At that dose you'll retain water,that's about it.Strength gains will be insignificant.
    D-bol works pretty good even @ 15 mg/day. to dose up to 40 and 50 mg/day u need to be pretty expert with oral AAS.
    have u ever used D-bol?!

D-bol works pretty good even @ 15 mg/day. to dose up to 40 and 50 mg/day u need to be pretty expert with oral AAS.
    have u ever used D-bol?!
    More than once bro.I went up to 80 mgs Ed.I don't use it anymore.The back pumps ruin my training sessions.Actually,with all the cycles behind me(12+)I keep things really simple these days.

Blog Entries
    the guy who asked the Q doesn't seem experienced with orals. so 20 mg or 30 mg max should be pretty good with TestE and EQ.

demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    This is a very good beginner mass cycle. Perhaps upping the dosage diabonol preferred but you have high blood pressure with it, so go with 20mg. On low dosages diabonol, you will have better results on single dose compared to two or more doses I would advise you not to use nolva unless signs of gyno occur. You can go eq with the same length as test. Eq is gentle.

the guy who asked the Q doesn't seem experienced with orals. so 20 mg or 30 mg max should be pretty good with TestE and EQ.
    I agree totally.I don't think he should use it at all.More drugs don't mean more gains.I wish I knew that 10 cycles ago.The money I'd have saved would be remarkable.

Orion141 is offline Junior Member
    I would say, keep the dbol at 20 or 30mg and the EQ could be extened to 12 wks. Then that cycle would look awesome IMO.

Orion

Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    Can't give any advice until you give your stats, history, etc....what cycle is this...your first?
    Here you are...
    21 yrs old
    5'8 185
    1 previous cycle
    This would be my second cycle...I had good gains from my first (although I relize it is frowned upon to start so light, but I was less educated) anyway i had good gains (155 to 185) and 4 months post pct i havent lost any strength and still weigh 185....

have u ever used D-bol?!
    I agree, you dont need mega doses of dbol ....after a week @ 40mg/ed i had to drop to 20 as my blood pressure was up quite a bit....i still had good gains

Quote Originally Posted by demirsteel
    This is a very good beginner mass cycle. Perhaps upping the dosage diabonol preferred but you have high blood pressure with it, so go with 20mg. On low dosages diabonol, you will have better results on single dose compared to two or more doses I would advise you not to use nolva unless signs of gyno occur. You can go eq with the same length as test. Eq is gentle.
    I will run nolva since i am prone to gyno.....IYO will this really affect gains?

So how about leaving the dbol and nolva as they are and upping the test to 15 weeks and the EQ to 14 weeks?

rallyfocus is offline Junior Member
    I'm on almost the identical cycle at the moment. Except i'm taking 30mg of dbol for 4 weeks. I'm into week 4 right now and feel like a million bucks. Great strength gains but i know what you're saying about the high blood pressure. I'd dump the dbol (although I love the superman feeling) if it could potential do more harm then good.

I don't really have any important info to give here but wanted to say how well that cycle is working for me so far!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rallyfocus
    I'm on almost the identical cycle at the moment. Except i'm taking 30mg of dbol for 4 weeks. I'm into week 4 right now and feel like a million bucks. Great strength gains but i know what you're saying about the high blood pressure. I'd dump the dbol (although I love the superman feeling) if it could potential do more harm then good.

I don't really have any important info to give here but wanted to say how well that cycle is working for me so far!!!
    Good to hear man.....seems to be a killer cycle from what i see

Thread Information