Thread: QV labs

blitzpkg is offline New Member

QV labs

I was wondering if anyone could share some insight on QV labs. Are they legit?

Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    I have never used QV gear, but I have some friends that have and liked thier results.
    So I would say yes that they are legit

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    ive used their gear b4, and liked my results, i started using BD for a while b/c i heard qv was getting underdosed and faked but that has died down, i plan on switching to qv for my next cycle, about 1/3 tha price of BD on most injectable products

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    for me, qv seems to be very random. I have used it with great results, and not so great. I have used there test-e and it was very smooth, and one batch hurt so bad I tossed it all out. I even had one bottle of test that crashed and a bottle of deca that went real cloudy.
    and do keep in mind that there are lots of fakes around. I have even heard of it being faked right at the factory, so do you ever really know what you are getting?
    If possible I would try something else.
    just my opinion

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    some people said they suck but i have a new batch of new numbers that aren't up yet on their site and i think its acually over dosed so i like them.

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    I have used there gear ALOT. and i have always had good results. The deeper you go in Mexico the better the gear is. I do not believe that there are fakes being made at the factory. Just a nasty rumor. I would like to see a QV fake. Not saying there isnt any i just have never seen one. I have been around QV for about 4 years and have never herd a bad thing about QV but on here. I would say go with it. I love it. JMO

DNA
    DNA is offline Junior Member
    QV is good stuff.
    I am running QV Deca 300 and QV TEST E 250 right now as my first cycle and I am really happy. I am in week 5 of a 12 week cycle and it is definatly working...

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    ive had nothing but great results from QV prop and Enanthate , additionally my friends have used their EQ and Deca with great results

rsmihula is offline Associate Member

good stuff

I also had good results on QV EQ, Prop, Cyp I would just make sure your source is good and you shouldn't have any worries about the gear.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    ive also got some good results with them

k_kingston is offline Associate Member
    what batch #, is it test e?
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidred
    some people said they suck but i have a new batch of new numbers that aren't up yet on their site and i think its acually over dosed so i like them.

abryan0706 is offline New Member
    I just started my first cycle ever using Metavet QV (Dianabol ) 100 tablets 10mg and Stan QV 10 (Stanozolol ). A buddy of mine turned me on to trying a cycle but Im note sure I picked the right stuff for the job. Anyone have any suggestions on what kind of cycle I should do with this stuff???? Any help would be greatly appriciated.

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    dbol im on it..metavet

weeks 1-4 run it at 30 mg ed

Do you have any suggestions on how I should run the winny tabs????

Quote Originally Posted by guildwars05
    dbol im on it..metavet

weeks 1-4 run it at 30 mg ed
    with the dbol tabs, should I run 30 mg/ed including on the weekend or should I take the weekend off....my buddy who got them for me said I should take them 5 on 2 off but I'm not sure if he really knows what he is talking about.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abryan0706
    I just started my first cycle ever using Metavet QV (Dianabol) 100 tablets 10mg and Stan QV 10 (Stanozolol). A buddy of mine turned me on to trying a cycle but Im note sure I picked the right stuff for the job. Anyone have any suggestions on what kind of cycle I should do with this stuff???? Any help would be greatly appriciated.
    Dude stop the hi-jack and start your own thread. the bros on here will have no problem helping you out with a new cycle b/c this one sucks!!

DeadtoRights is offline New Member
    Qv is legit but there some stella countifits out there with qv labels. Always make sure the qv box looks right that depending on what you get the qv holagram is on the box along with on the bottle. I use pretty much straight qv easy for me to get and not to bad on price.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    yeah, ive got 6 bottles of test e 250 and 4 deca 300 that have batch numbers that are next in order on their website but not yet up on their website. how often do they update their website/batch numbers? ive only used british dragon before, but have heard nothing but good stuff about QV so im gonna give it a try.

they tend to be slow on there updates but usaly there right on the money. You have the holograms on them and all right and the batch numbers should be done in a dot matrix and not part of the box. In the last 5 years of using Qv i have only come across one counterfit but was when my sorce was away for bussnies. long as you trust your source you should always be legit.

carolinablue is offline New Member
    Were your batch #QVB 017 exp. 12 2007 and QVE 027 exp. 12 2007...these are also not on site but was wondering if anyone here has used these batch.... (LIQUIDRED) or anyone else who has used these

Quote Originally Posted by carolinablue
    Were your batch #QVB 017 exp. 12 2007 and QVE 027 exp. 12 2007...these are also not on site but was wondering if anyone here has used these batch.... (LIQUIDRED) or anyone else who has used these
    sorry im no help on those two batchs maybe some one else is. If no one finds out ill check and can get back to you in a day or so with them beeing legit or not.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    always used qv. always put on weight=good stuff. gonna switch to UGL now and see whats up with the UNDERGROUND. MUHAHAHAHA

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    Love them never any problems here.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I always used Qv with good results. However the last cycle i used i think was underdosed. Im using all UGL this time around to see the difference with the same exact compounds.

QV is more widely used than the next 10 companies put together. so when a know nothing kid gets ahold of it and doesnt eat properly and gains nothing everyone is quick to jump to saying its fake.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    test e is: QVE 026 exp: 09/07
    deca is: QVD3 026 exp: 10/07

TCEL300 is offline Member
    QV has never done me wrong

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    they used to be really good, some shady shits goin on with them right now, im on the cyp and enthate as well as winny, really good right now. Eq i wasent sure about and just started deca

lhgolfer77 is offline New Member

QV batch numbers...

I got my gear fom the same source and my Deca QV 300 is QVD3 025 08 2007 and it shows up on the website nalready but my Enantat QV 250 is QVE 027 12 2007 and it does not show up on the website yet. I have checked for the last few months but no updates yet. Anybody else familiar with these batch numbers?

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by lhgolfer77
    I got my gear fom the same source and my Deca QV 300 is QVD3 025 08 2007 and it shows up on the website nalready but my Enantat QV 250 is QVE 027 12 2007 and it does not show up on the website yet. I have checked for the last few months but no updates yet. Anybody else familiar with these batch numbers?
    I have those same batch numers for the ethenate QVE 027 and it expires 12 2007, same deal with me too, I don't know.
    I've had these bottles for almost 3months now and the site still hasn't been updated.

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    i know my enth batch number was one up then the last number for enth on their website...i don't have that bottle anymore so i dont know. I remember it being like 26 or 27 i dunno. i have heard all the stuff about fakes and things but i know a guy that gets qv and its always straight.

Darkness is offline Member
    I prefer UG labs no doubt.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    nice people.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    I have those same batch numers for the ethenate QVE 027 and it expires 12 2007, same deal with me too, I don't know.
    I've had these bottles for almost 3months now and the site still hasn't been updated.
    BTW, found out mine were fakes.... there was no QV logo on the back of the lable, and the grapics on my 10mL ethnate bottle belonged to the 50 mL bottle...

shoalin is offline Junior Member
    I got some fake QV deca and was pissed. It had the hologram and everything but it had a bogus exp date 2009 (what the f*ck) and even the dog was wrong on the box. I know you want to grab you stuff and go but take a sec to examine it.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    I have used the QV cyp. and the deca 300 both worked well for me, and the prices, forget about it. this shit is cheep. I got 5 10 cc bottles of denkall winny 100mgs per cc . all 5 bottles for 150 bucks. me and 2 other bros went in on 15 bottles and thats the price we got , so i paid 30 bucks a bottle and im on my 3rd bottle and am vascular as hell and the winni is great , also taking 1000mgs test c and 600 mgs deca.

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    for me qv seems alittle week, i used almost every product except their new expensive primo tabs, a Good UGL is a better way to go

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    for me qv seems alittle week, i used almost every product except their new expensive primo tabs, a Good UGL is a better way to go
    i agree. i ran qv my 1st 2 cycles and got good results but not as good as the UGL i have been using. I think QV is definitely underdosed..

Thread Information