SkinnyLeggs is offline New Member

Lightbulb Trying to get faster,bigger,and stronger

Im 26yrs old 6,3 205 with 4.9% body fat. I have no problems with staying ripped. I am trying out for the NFL in August and ned to get some size on these skinny legs. I have try every thing on the GNC self to get some size. I dont want to waste any more money.

Test 50, Equipoise , and the guy said that this stuff profasi is just like clomid. Im going to try thist cycle out tell me what you guys think.

Test 50 200mg X week for 8 weeks
    Equipoise 200mg X week for 2 weeks then up dose to 300mg for 6 weeks
    Also can I inject the test and equipoise at the same time. I dont no what this profasi do you have any idea.
    Thanks

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    yes you can mix the 2 in the same needle....I would recomen upping the prop(t50) up...its fast acting so i would inject ED...maybe 50 mg ED.
    And he EQ i would recomened upping to 400 mg EW..no need to tapper up
    And as for profasi...WHO KNOWS..but if your able to get the t50 and the EQ...you should be able to get clomid.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member

Re: Trying to get faster,bigger,and stronger

Originally posted by SkinnyLeggs
    Im 26yrs old 6,3 205 with 4.9% body fat. I have no problems with staying ripped. I am trying out for the NFL in August and ned to get some size on these skinny legs. I have try every thing on the GNC self to get some size. I dont want to waste any more money.

Test 50, Equipoise , and the guy said that this stuff profasi is just like clomid. Im going to try thist cycle out tell me what you guys think.

Test 50 200mg X week for 8 weeks
    Equipoise 200mg X week for 2 weeks then up dose to 300mg for 6 weeks
    Also can I inject the test and equipoise at the same time. I dont no what this profasi do you have any idea.
    Thanks
    If you were trying out for the league you would have already been invited to a camp. Minicamps started for most teams this past weekend and the rest this upcoming weekend. Training camp begins in July. If you take a cycle now you will fail the drug test when you take your physical. So if you are really are getting a chance to play in the league you should not risk it and take a cycle. Sorry if this sounds like a flame but I just can't see someone risk the chance of their life.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    i second that

Camp have startted for those that was drafted. The combine for none drafted players are in July. I went last year they didnt test us. They had use run the 40, cover drills, bench press, vert jump, and took our body comp. I dont have naything to worry about. Just trying to get my foot in the door.

Originally posted by SkinnyLeggs
    Camp have startted for those that was drafted. The combine for none drafted players are in July. I went last year they didnt test us. They had use run the 40, cover drills, bench press, vert jump, and took our body comp. I dont have naything to worry about. Just trying to get my foot in the door.
    Camp was for free agents also. You do have something to worry about if you do get picked up by a team. Trust me on this.

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    like mr.fina said why risk gettin caught when they test u?? this is a chance of a lifetime for ya imo. thats my dream to play in da nfl, im about to start playin semi pro soon and would love a chance to play with da big boys i personally wouldnt wanna get caught and blow da chance to play nfl ball. but if u do a cycle good luck, and good luck on your tryouts. i wouldnt taper the eq id run it at 400-600mg for atleast 10 weeks,test 50 mg ed and get clomid post cycle and have some anti es on hand

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    My employee's husband was picked up by the TITAN'S as a free agent. HE reports next Thursday. As far as getting a chance to try out, I would bust my ass. there is a lot of good talent out there just waiting for the chance to try out.

Good luck,

9natural9 is offline Banned
    Hey skinnylegs, go for it bro. I guarentee if you get picked up by a team, the chances of you popping on a test are slim to none. I have very good sources that tell me they "take care" of the players as much as they can, if you know what I mean. There NOT gonna test you and if they do, you WILL have clean piss. GO FOR IT, everyone is right about 1 thing, this is a chance of a lifetime, do what you HAVE to do, to get in the game!!!

Good LUck

Originally posted by 9natural9
    Hey skinnylegs, go for it bro. I guarentee if you get picked up by a team, the chances of you popping on a test are slim to none. I have very good sources that tell me they "take care" of the players as much as they can, if you know what I mean. There NOT gonna test you and if they do, you WILL have clean piss. GO FOR IT, everyone is right about 1 thing, this is a chance of a lifetime, do what you HAVE to do, to get in the game!!!

Good LUck
    This is the wrong information to give a guy. They are going to test you. The NFL frowns upon any drug usage. Look at Shawn Springs of the Seahawks he was a big timer and got caught with gear.

soul shaker Guest
    they will test an undrafted walk on, i know from sources in the league. what position are you? why not look into training with Tom Shaw? world renowned speed trainer i've worked with in the past. i am sure he has a facility or trainers located out there. they'll teach you the test cheats to get your foot in the door. just an idea. good luck.

Thumbs up

Thanks guys for the advice.
    I think I will hold off on the stuff. Well if I dont make it again, I have another hole year to get bigger.

seeker is offline Junior Member
    Here is some info on the profasi:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cathcg.htm

Also run 75mg/day Fina and 50mg/day Winny with the test and EQ. You'll gain more muscle(only quality muscle too), be stronger and quicker, more vascular, and have better aerobic performance as well. Winny can be expensive but Fina is pretty cheap. Also take 400mg Eq and 500mg test for 10-12 weeks.

9natural9 is offline Banned
    Mr. Fina, I was just saying that he has to do what it takes to play the game, there are ways that you can pass drug screenings at that level, TRUST ME. Springs got caught, but they got blindsided. I would go as far as to say that my source has informed me that 75% of the NFL are on roids, and 90% have used roids to get there. If I was him, which hopefully I will be soon, I would go as far as I could to pass that test, WHATEVER IT TOOK, i.e. urine transplant, this is commonplace in athletics.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    If you really want to get faster, stronger, and bigger go to www.elitefts.com read everything you can about Louie Simmons and Westside Barbell clubs methods. Louie Simmons has worked with both the GB packers and NE pats. plus he has trained numerous world champion powerlifters. Read at least the articles by Louie Simmons and Dave Tate.

Thread Information