Thread: Wintrol help

grgoyal is offline New Member

Wintrol help

Ive been told that im supposed to take winstrol every other day so that means mon, wed, friday and off on weekends. another friend told me im supposed to take it mon, wed, sat and change it up the next week tues thursday and sunday. is this right for winstrol or should i just stay with every other day and how long should i stay on the cycle.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    type winstrol in tha search button

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro it sounds like you need to do some research as it sounds like you have no idea what youre putting in your body. Winstrol needs to be taken every day!! Most people take 50mg every day for 6 weeks. Are you running winny alone? You should really run some sort of test with it as winny will surpress your natural test levels

Quote Originally Posted by grgoyal
    Ive been told that im supposed to take winstrol every other day so that means mon, wed, friday and off on weekends. another friend told me im supposed to take it mon, wed, sat and change it up the next week tues thursday and sunday. is this right for winstrol or should i just stay with every other day and how long should i stay on the cycle.
    All three answers are wrong. Winstrol MUST be cycled ED because of its short half-life. If taken orally...try and split doses 2Xs/day.

100m champ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grgoyal
    What type of winstrol are you taking, i were you i would never run winny for more than 6 weeks, when i used it i was sore as hell for the 6 weeks while on, it dry out you joints which makes you prone to injury thats why you shouldnt run it for more that 6-8 max
    Last edited by 100m champ; 08-21-2005 at 08:56 PM.

Latimus is offline Banned
    sorry bro you really dont sound like you know whats goin on...stick around the boards for a bit..you will be amased at how quickly you will catch on to everything......try not to listen to closely to your "buddies" its your bros that will help you out the most.

grgoyal is offline New Member
    thanks for the help guys

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Never heard of "Wintrol"

Thread Information