Thread: how much tren?

bubbaboy is offline New Member

how much tren?

I Have Male Pattern Baldness To A Degree. So When I Do Tren I Try To Be Smart.i Have Been Off Aas For 6 Months. Getting My Wife Pregnant.so Now I Am Ready To Start. I Was Thinking Of Doing 275mg Of Andropen Per Week With Tren Ed For Fat Lose. What Is The Smallest Effective Fat Burning Dosage People Have Done?? I Used To Compete On The Worlclass Level In Powerlifting ( 635 Lbs.. Bench @198 + 600 Lbs. @181) I Am 210 Pounds @ 15% Bf Now. I Was Thinking 30mg Ed? Thanks In Advance For The Help. Bubbaboy.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Why Do You Capitalize Every Word? That Hurts My Eyes.

Generally it is thought that the minimum dose for good effect from tren is that dose that gives you SOME sides, but not unbearable sides. Typically this will be somewhere between 50 and 75mg ED but it can vary considerably. You should expect to have to adjust your dose according to how your body responds to it.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    and have you ever run Andropen ?? that shit is ment to hurt bad

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I have used tren at 30mg ED and have gained about 17 pounds of bodyweight in 7 weeks. I would follow the Baron's advice because he is very knowledgable about tren. Good luck, bro!

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    If using only for fat lose I believe Got Fina used 50mgs ever other day and had great results. Of course he was on a very strict deit though. I personly used parabolan at 200mgs/week for 6 weeks and gained 12 pounds very littlefat lose though. Already low bf and not a strict deit when running it.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    and have you ever run Andropen ?? that shit is ment to hurt bad

Andropen is not worth the pain. trust me i have run this and still have some.

Thread Information