Thread: superdrol

mike2nice is offline Associate Member

superdrol

What's the deal with superdrol? Is it just natty crap? not gonna take it just wondering if anyone knows?

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't use it. It is methylated masteron , at least that is the word.

how is it legal?

I think the advertising is under the guise of it being a different compound called Methasteron. Not to mention if it is labeled as a dietary supplement, then there is no FDA watch over it, and until someone decides to do an independent test to see what is in it and release the information, it can still be sold. If you want to check it out, look here:

http://massnutrition.com/products.cf...=DS001&tck=110

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    it works well if that is what you are wondering, why the question if you not gonna take it?

what side effects will it cause ????????? does it cause acne and hair loss???????

just curious

Rhyalus is offline New Member
    Gentlemen, there are a thousand threads on this board and others like it. Do a search.

Regards,
    R

Side effects are all dependent on how your body reacts to it. From what I have heard it is relatively mild with the sides, but like any type of AAS, and this is no exception because it is legal, PCT is a must.

Taurus is offline Member
    i got decent strength and mass gains from it... i'm into my pct and the strength and mass is all still with me!

what kind of mass did you put on?

Teegunn is offline Banned
    This is "basically" methylated masteron , although Hooker would say that is not the most accurate definition. I have used three bottles of Superdrol. I gained around 5 lbs LBM per bottle. I personally didn't have any sides that I noticed other than good pumps and strength gains. Although it is supposed to be very hard on the lipid profile, I did not have any blood work done to verify this personally. I personally think it is an excellent product. It won't be legal forever though. It goes for around $50 a bottle, which should last around 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    This is "basically" methylated masteron, although Hooker would say that is not the most accurate definition. I have used three bottles of Superdrol. I gained around 5 lbs LBM per bottle. I personally didn't have any sides that I noticed other than good pumps and strength gains. Although it is supposed to be very hard on the lipid profile, I did not have any blood work done to verify this personally. I personally think it is an excellent product. It won't be legal forever though. It goes for around $50 a bottle, which should last around 30 days.
    Have you done any cycles with any other Gear?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i have some sitting on my dresser. i have no time for the gym right now

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2nice
    Have you done any cycles with any other Gear?
    Superdrol.
    Last edited by Teegunn; 08-30-2005 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    i have some sitting on my dresser. i have no time for the gym right now
    There is always time for the gym.

Taurus is offline Member
    i put on about 10 pounds in one month. my strength went up quite a bit also... all this with only a moderate caloric intake of about 3000 cals a day. like i said, i am on pct so i will only know how good this stuff really is after i'm done pct. i did bloat on it though. my stomach looked as though i was 6 months pregnant.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor

similar experience with superdrol

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    I am 4 weeks in with Test E/ 500mg week and IP Var 60 mg ED. I know the Test E is a slow acting Ester, but so far I am only up about 3 pounds. I seemed to get more immediate results with Superdrol. But the Test E should kicking in any day now, so I am sure I will see more results in the next 4 weeks. Like I said before, I think Superdrol is a really good product. I plan on using some later in the fall again.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I am also 2.5 months in with Jin 2 iu 6on/1off. I also used "Oratropin" for 30 days in July. That is it for my cycle experience so far.

I have had a very similar experience with SD. Although I have only taken 2-bottles SD run alone in separate cycles. Im now on my fourth week of an AAS cycle consisting of 500 mg test cyp week, 400 EQ week, and 30 mg SD first 3-weeks. I started with Dbol but had gyno signs in week one. So I dropped the Dbol and started the SD. Im up 12 lbs so far.

I like SD but the liver issues do concern me. Im going to add var in about week 8 or so of my current cycle and run 14-16 weeks total. Im curious to see what var will do.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Liftgod84
    There is always time for the gym.

Thats what I like to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by mike2nice
    Thats what I like to hear!
    I do what I can. And if you go with the cosmic day. . .time being measured in distance (ie. lightsecond, the distance light travels in one second) using that there are almost 26 hours in a day, so who wouldn't have time for the gym??

Quote Originally Posted by Liftgod84
    I do what I can. And if you go with the cosmic day. . .time being measured in distance (ie. lightsecond, the distance light travels in one second) using that there are almost 26 hours in a day, so who wouldn't have time for the gym??

Wow. Have never heard that one before, but will take your word on it.

Thread Information