Thread: semi-gyno?

mikecc is offline New Member

semi-gyno?

Hey guys, I've always been a little husky, but not obese. Anyawy, I've always had semi-gyno, like pecs that are a little saggy at the bottom and puffy nipples, ever since I was a kid.. Was wondering if I just took anti-estro would it get rid of this? I have never had, and I still do not have any lumps in my breast.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Whats your bodyfat %? Saggy breasts and puffy nipples can be a sign of gyno. Do you have any pictures? If you have gyno then the only anti e that may help is letro, but that depends on the person and how bad the case is.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    you have to cut down your bf% to see an improvement

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    sounds more like fat....everybody deposits fat in different places

yea at my last physical my doctor didnt really seem to think it was gyno, and if it was a very very mild case because i dont have any lumps.. im going down to mexico and was wondering if i should pikcup any anti-estro like clomid or nolva if it will help out my semi-gyno problem..

as for bf %, never really had it done but im assuming 19-20%

wanted to go down to mexico today to pickup some test prop and winny, and start doing some major cardio

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecc
    yea at my last physical my doctor didnt really seem to think it was gyno, and if it was a very very mild case because i dont have any lumps.. im going down to mexico and was wondering if i should pikcup any anti-estro like clomid or nolva if it will help out my semi-gyno problem..

as for bf %, never really had it done but im assuming 19-20%

wanted to go down to mexico today to pickup some test prop and winny, and start doing some major cardio
    you could have 10%bf and still have fat deposits on your lower prcs.for you that may be the last place it comes off..i had gyno surgery recently and also lipo of my pecs,i had no idea i was carrying that much fat in my pecs.their hard as nails now

so what you are saying is that letro, anything like that, isnt going to help me and i may end up just needing surgery?

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    Just out of curiosity did you happen to smoke marijuana before or during puberty? I have read pre-pubesent thc use can cause gyno. I have had the puffy nip thing since I was 12, when I started to smoke(I was a wreckless youth!) My doctor assured me that it is natural, just like inny & outy belly buttons, some guys have different nipples. Be glad yu don't have 3 nipples like Mark Wahlberg!!!!

During puberty, yes tried it, but I was by all means no stoner.. I rarely did it, mostly just drank.

bump?

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    bump for someone who can help you.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Get rid of that fat. Just cut and keep cutting until it is gone. When you get to the point that you have at least one vein showing good over your pecs, and you still got a problem, then you are gonna need at least a bit of lipo. But I am betting when you reach the veiny stage, your titty fat will be pretty much gone.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    if it is a case of teenage hormone gyno, no lumps, it can be taken care of with proper anti-e's . my guesss is your a little chubby

Yeah thanks guys. I am a little chubby, but I work out very regularly, and have been for the past couple years.. I will admit I am still a teenager, but I do not plan on doing a cycle.. Maybe try some anti-e's or just start the cuttin?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Just start cutting. BTW, shedding fat should also lower your estrogen levels.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information