Thread: Mexico Info PLZ

Dexta is offline Associate Member

Cool Mexico Info PLZ

Im from the Oklahoma City area and planning to make a trip south of the border in a few weekends. My problem is that ive never crossed to border and have no idea about how tight the security is. Where would be a good place to cross and how should i transport it? Im confident i could obtain the gear safely and quickly but need help after that. Im not asking for any sources just maybe a safe way to trasport the gear. Please PM if you would rather not post.....

If your worried about crossing the border with your 'stash' you could always mail it to yourself but your packaging would have to be near flawless.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    pay a mexican to walk across tha border w/ ur gear, i personally will never go to mexico to buy gear even if every source in tha world is busted

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i have said this before and will say it agen.

mexico is a shit hole. i would not trust any one there or the gear you buy.

Hans is offline Associate Member
    Was there a few days ago to get some medication, not juice. But I did ask the pharmacist to show me what they had. Only redijects such as Sten and Sustanon , no 10ml or larger bottles of Deca , Test or any of that stuff that is common to get from a loca source. If I were going on this 6 hour roadtrip to get juice, I would have been pissed off. So there's a heads up. Plus the border patrol is very tight in most border towns right now. Although I only picked up medication for a blood pressure condition, I did pick up a few boxes of 21 and 22g darts and the border patrol guy looked at them and said "what are these for?"...I replied...."my dog needs vet treatment I give him every now and then"....he let me walk across to the USA.

What do you mean by flawless? How would i package something like that and feel safe that it would be delivered? I appreciate everyones info, your saying though that if i had all day to drive around and try vet after vet i couldnt find deca or Test? i read on here all the time about individuals finding what they need in Mexico....

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Make a dry run back into the US, with no gear. It will give you an idea of what to expect so when you get asked: "Are you bringing anything with you back from Mexico", you don't freak and start digging gear out of your socks or pockets or whatever. After at least one dry run, re-assess the risk and decide if it is worth it or not.

Guys who transport contraband by foot across the border are known as "mules". NEVER trust a mule unless you REALLY KNOW HIM, and I mean like he is your brother in law or something. They will snitch you in a second if they get popped. Your mule will spill all, and tell where you are supposed to meet to get your gear from him and guess who is waiting there... the mule gets a free ride and you go to jail. And if you are watching your mule closely enough to determine if he is busted or not, you are too close. You would need a buddy who the mule has not met, to follow him and watch him and give you a high sign that it was a clean crossing. Don't take posession on the street or in a bar. Better yet, don't use a mule.

BTW don't PM me for ideas or methods... I won't share any of those. Just thought I should pass on these warnings.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

house20 is offline Junior Member
    what happens if your caught sending it to yourself.?...do they only catch u if ur package is inspected?

thanks for you thoughts baron, any ideas on how to ship a package to myself?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    None that I can share. That means none that I can share via PM, either.

Here's another hint. If you find a method that seems to be pretty good, don't tell anyone, because then more guys are using it, and the fuzz catch on pretty quick. Believe it or not, there are some cops and customs guys and postal inspectors who can count past 10 without taking their shoes off. NEVER share your shipping or packing ideas!

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information