Need Help Putting on the Pounds

Hey- I'm new to this board and still learning about safe steroid use . I am 16 years old, 5'9", weighing in at 168 pounds. I know that I am way too young to even consider gear- and rest assured, I will not use it till I'm over 20. But because I'm still young with relatively high testosterone levels- I figured I can still attempt to get even bigger. My main problem lies not in my routine- but in my diet. I have a really hard time putting on weight and find it extremely difficult to take in the massive amount of calories to put on weight. So my question is- what are some tricks you use to force those extra calories down ur throat? Thanks

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrawnyToBrawny
    Hey- I'm new to this board and still learning about safe steroid use . I am 16 years old, 5'9", weighing in at 168 pounds. I know that I am way too young to even consider gear- and rest assured, I will not use it till I'm over 20. But because I'm still young with relatively high testosterone levels- I figured I can still attempt to get even bigger. My main problem lies not in my routine- but in my diet. I have a really hard time putting on weight and find it extremely difficult to take in the massive amount of calories to put on weight. So my question is- what are some tricks you use to force those extra calories down ur throat? Thanks
    go check tha diet forum

msu16366 is offline Member
    You will be banned shortly for not being 18, However you will still be able to check out the forums, spend some time in the diet and nurt/ forum and you should find what your looking for.
    Good luck

Well that sucks...guess I'll be back when I'm 18...

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    u can still read tha forums, lots of information is already here just lots of people are too lazy to search for it, go look in tha diet forum and tha supplement forum

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Please come back in a few years. The rules do in fact state the age you must meet before you agree and click the "I agree" box.

~SC~

Thread Information