Zoodie23 is offline New Member

have you ever injected into your tricep?

I always injected in my butt, but once my friend who injects regulary into his tricep injected me in my tricep, and the next day my tricep was swollen bad. Has this ever happened to anyone? Does that mean i was allergic to what it was? or was it just injected wrong?

DizzyBoy is offline Junior Member
    I have heard of people going in their tri's before. Personally I have not. Probably not an allergic reaction, probably just ur body getting used to the new injection.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    what you are injecting, and the amount injected is what will cause the pain.
    gear with a high ba% will hurt. or for me more than 2cc will hurt a bit the next day.
    heat the oil before you inject and message the area well after injection.
    make sure you hold the needel real still. no big deal
    I love tricepts, bicepts and chest. fovorite sites for me

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    the first time i shoot a tri it swelled up. but after that i was fine. i like to shoot tri's

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I find triceps one of my best parts to shoot even though they are veiny. You can see what your doing and the skin tends not to be as tender there as biceps

Latimus is offline Banned
    i feel you should always pick muscles that can benefit from injections..such as side delts, and arms....why waste it in the butt.....build up that tricept peak with your spot injections....

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoodie23
    I always injected in my butt, but once my friend who injects regulary into his tricep injected me in my tricep, and the next day my tricep was swollen bad. Has this ever happened to anyone? Does that mean i was allergic to what it was? or was it just injected wrong?
    Without witnessing the injection it is difficult to say if it was done wrong or not. I recently did my first tri injection and it went smoothly. I simply layed my right arm across my lap, palm down. Injected 1.3cc test e and deca mixed into the meaty part of the outer horseshoe with my left hand using a 25g 1" pin. Then switch to the other arm and repeat.

These are the steps I follow for self administration.
    • Switch to a new sharp needle after drawing.

• Swab the area with alcohol.

• Penetrate the skin quickly and then glide the pin in untill you reach the desired depth.

• Do not move the needle around once it is in position.

• Aspirate.

• Inject slowly.

• Massage the injection site after injection.

Some recommend heating the oil before injecting. I find that room temp works just fine. However I inject as slowly as possible as I wish to allow the oil to disperse gently and heat up to my body temp in the process.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    i feel you should always pick muscles that can benefit from injections..such as side delts, and arms....why waste it in the butt.....build up that tricept peak with your spot injections....
    spot injecting doesnt make the muscle get bigger from what i understand. maybee GH,Test suspention and not many others ive herd??

mizuno is offline Junior Member
    lol i recently have been doing spot injections other than my ass rotation from biceps to triceps to chest. my bicep hurt the absoulte worst. then tricep. chest not bad but hardly any pain. but im just getting used to the new areas. my bicep though.. man i thought i was gonna die. hurt into my forearm and my shoulder. i musta hit a nerve or a vein. even though i aspirated. and i also swell in those areas but i think u do have some local growth. my trecep in my left arm is bigger than my right after then injects 5 days ago. i dunno.

Thread Information