kikiboi is offline Junior Member

Do you lose almost everything you gain from dianbol?

I have been reading a lot of post with people saying, "d-bol isnt great you will lose everything once your off" and some saying "d-bol is good as long as you are taking your anti-e, and a good pct"

i am just thinking in between, as long as you have a good program going you can keep half of what you gain?

i just want to hear what you guys have to say about dianbol gains!

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    ull lose ur gains if u run it alone, u should be using it to kickstart a test cycle, or any cycle involving test...which would be any cycle

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    d-bol makes for a good cycle jump start. it's not goot to run by it's self. if you were to run it alone you would loss 90% of any gains.

elite2kr is offline Member
    you mean i cant substitute dbol as my morning breathment

kikiboi is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elite2kr
    you mean i cant substitute dbol as my morning breathment
    haha. also i hope you guys didnt think when i asked about gains of d-bol that, that would be the only thing be taken, of coarse i know it should be stacked.

i should have been more specific. stack with a test.

Spyder is offline Member
    I've actually heard of people losing more then they gained doind a dbol only cycle. This guy i know had gained 20lbs, then after the cycle he lost 24lbs. But then again i've also heard about people who keep a good share of the gains, so i would say it depends on how your body responds afterall. I wouldn't take the chance, get yourself some Test and use the dbol as a jumpstart like the boys said.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol as kickstart=great dbol alone=loss of money and time

Latimus is offline Banned
    To be honest i dont believe dbol only cycles to be as bad as people on here think....for one someone who is doing a dbol only cycle is probably not that hardcore into bodybuilding because they arent injecting....most people doing dbol only cycles are looking for a quick fix....diets are shit while on and worse when off...so its no mystery why most of these people lose more then they gain.....i would never bother trying it out...but i would bet that if i did a dbol only cycle, with my standard PCT...i would definately keep most of the gains.....

I just think its more the fault of the people who do Dbol only cycles...then the drug itself....but that just my theory....i would never suggest it....

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Interesting....has anyone actualy run Dbol only here with anti-e's and PCT ? and what were the effects did you keep anything ?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Dbol gains are mostly water weight so yes, they will fade if that is all you aretaing.

kylewoods is offline Banned
    i done a D-Bol only cylce a year back, i did't know nothing about steriods , so i did't take any anti-e's and did't to a PCT. my diet was good tho and after the cycle i kept training and eating, and kept most of my gains.

on the other hand, the person i was training with was on the same cylce as me and after he went off them he lost everything.

Thread Information