NewHottness is offline Junior Member

Deca question???

I have been on three cycles before. All with good results. I am not looking to blow-up, so I have taken my cycles week by week and slowly built up what I have. Staying cut has always been one of my goals. I posted my stats in my last post but they are:

22 yrs old
    6'2"
    7.4% BF

This is gonna be my first cycle on deca . I was just wondering what I could expect as far as sides and gains for the cycle following.

I am running it as follows:

Frontload WK 1 with Sust 250
    WK 1-12 Test E 500mg per WK
    WK 1-10 Deca 400mg per WK

Thanks for the input.

- Hottness

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i wld run the deca for at least 12 weeks and the test e 1 or 2 weeks longer... i m 11 weeks into my test e deca cycle and it has been good... biggest side has been pimples on my shoulders and back... sometimes when i m at the gym i feel like i m wearing a shirt that says... " Hi I am on steroids .." the pimples have gotten that bad at times...

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i wld run the deca for at least 12 weeks and the test e 1 or 2 weeks longer... i m 11 weeks into my test e deca cycle and it has been good... biggest side has been pimples on my shoulders and back... sometimes when i m at the gym i feel like i m wearing a shirt that says... " Hi I am on steroids.." the pimples have gotten that bad at times...

How have the strength and size gains been. Water weight at all??? Increased hunger, rage.... Sorry to bombard with questions, and I don't really believe in roid rage as much as others personally, but it does't hurt to ask. Thanks bro

- Hottness

i haven't had any real rage... but if i m in a bad mood i find my temper a little shorter but nothing that's not uncontrolable... bloatedness was a little problem in the begining. i cld always see my veins b4 cycle, but a couple weeks in i was a little puffy, now my veins have come back strength has been good, but i gained most of it during the 4 weeks of dbol kickstart, but it has continued to go up. appetite has been a problem... i m a hardgainer and eating is a fuking chore.. my cycle hasn't really upped my appetite, it's still alot of work to eat enuff...

Thanks bro

no problem... good luck with it....

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHottness
    I have been on three cycles before. All with good results. I am not looking to blow-up, so I have taken my cycles week by week and slowly built up what I have. Staying cut has always been one of my goals. I posted my stats in my last post but they are:

22 yrs old
    6'2"
    7.4% BF

This is gonna be my first cycle on deca . I was just wondering what I could expect as far as sides and gains for the cycle following.

I am running it as follows:

Frontload WK 1 with Sust 250
    WK 1-12 Test E 500mg per WK
    WK 1-10 Deca 400mg per WK

Thanks for the input.

- Hottness
    Never mind the sust. It wont hurt, but wont really give you a frontload blast like you want... try test prop or suspension for the first couple weeks if ya like.. but, the test/deca stack is great, but you will bloat a bit. Your joint will feel great though. Dont bother using this stack if you are really worried about staying cut, there are better options, but i like the combo... you can quickly cut up a month after last deca shot.... your gonna get bloated a bit though... if you cut estro, may hinder your gains.... have you considered other alternate stacks for your goals? I would suggest some if your interested...

oh ya, run it 12 weeks for sure like ^^^^^ guy said....

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    Never mind the sust. It wont hurt, but wont really give you a frontload blast like you want... try test prop or suspension for the first couple weeks if ya like.. but, the test/deca stack is great, but you will bloat a bit. Your joint will feel great though. Dont bother using this stack if you are really worried about staying cut, there are better options, but i like the combo... you can quickly cut up a month after last deca shot.... your gonna get bloated a bit though... if you cut estro, may hinder your gains.... have you considered other alternate stacks for your goals? I would suggest some if your interested...

Yeah bro, all suggestions are welcome and I appreciate it in advance.

- Hottness

Quote Originally Posted by NewHottness
    Yeah bro, all suggestions are welcome and I appreciate it in advance.

- Hottness
    ok, whats your cycle history...

oh ya, please dont post a burning face after all your signatures j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    oh ya, please dont post a burning face after all your signatures j/k
    consider it done. HAHA

- Hottness

LMAO i was kidding bro.. cycle history now? I would say that test prop with tren is a good choice, but maybe a mild DHT derivative if your not experienced, as tren is harsh but so effective, as a big brother to deca with major androgenic effects...... no real bloat either

Thread Information