Papi93 is offline AR VET

Anyone Use Clomid Past Three Weeks?

I know this question should be in the PCT forum but no one answers questions in there. After a 12 week test e-only cycle, could you use clomid for the following 12 week off period? Three weeks for PCT is the norm. Could clomid be used in place of tribulus, for high-normal test levels, after week 3 of PCT? Would the sides stop people from doing this? Thanks for your patience!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    No, that wouldn't be plesant for you. Your estrogen levels shoot up with your natural test levels on clomid. That's why you read about people saying they feel like a 13 year old girl while on clomid. You just want to use clomid for 3-4 weeks to recover your natty test levels then stay on tribulus. I would recommend HCG 1000ius week (2 injections of 500ius) 3 weeks leading up to your last test e shot to bring your balls back to size and get your natty test going.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, some ppl use clomid longer. agree with the HCG usage from seattle... use it before PCT, and use it with nolva, 10mg ED, and if you want, ldex while on clomid too to dry up.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    yes, some ppl use clomid longer. agree with the HCG usage from seattle... use it before PCT, and use it with nolva, 10mg ED, and if you want, ldex while on clomid too to dry up.
    Oh yeah, nolva too. Forgot to metion that, thanks DB.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Oh yeah, nolva too. Forgot to metion that, thanks DB.
    no prob, support bro, i need some too sometimes

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    No, that wouldn't be plesant for you. Your estrogen levels shoot up with your natural test levels on clomid. That's why you read about people saying they feel like a 13 year old girl while on clomid. You just want to use clomid for 3-4 weeks to recover your natty test levels then stay on tribulus. I would recommend HCG 1000ius week (2 injections of 500ius) 3 weeks leading up to your last test e shot to bring your balls back to size and get your natty test going.
    I did not know that about estrogen levels. Thanks!

demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    Do not use clomid longer. Why?

1. Eye vision problems occur.
    2. Mental problems. Clomid is a SERM. It acts estrogen and anti-estrogen special to area of your body. On mental it act as estrogen.
    3. On periods longer than 4 weeks it tends to decrease testicles response to LH. very bad! You can read Hooker's profile. For longer usage nolvadex is preferred. It is also a SERM but you will use much less dosages. Also it increases testicles response to LH on periods longer than 6 weeks. We can argue whichever is best for classic PCT about 3-4 weeks. But weeks longer than 6 nolvadex is the best without argue.

Quote Originally Posted by demirsteel
    Do not use clomid longer. Why?

1. Eye vision problems occur.
    2. Mental problems. Clomid is a SERM. It acts estrogen and anti-estrogen special to area of your body. On mental it act as estrogen.
    3. On periods longer than 4 weeks it tends to decrease testicles response to LH. very bad! You can read Hooker's profile. For longer usage nolvadex is preferred. It is also a SERM but you will use much less dosages. Also it increases testicles response to LH on periods longer than 6 weeks. We can argue whichever is best for classic PCT about 3-4 weeks. But weeks longer than 6 nolvadex is the best without argue.
    good points

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    I know this question should be in the PCT forum but no one answers questions in there. After a 12 week test e-only cycle, could you use clomid for the following 12 week off period? Three weeks for PCT is the norm. Could clomid be used in place of tribulus, for high-normal test levels, after week 3 of PCT? Would the sides stop people from doing this? Thanks for your patience!
    Once you recover then be done with it. As for tribulus, that is terrible... that is the worst because tribulus doesnt cause estrogen via aromatisation of boosted testosterone ... it directly generates estrogen from DHEA and other non-testosterones in your body. Just use clomid long enough to be snapped back to normal and get off it and tribulus. Tongkat ali is the only sane herbal to be on for long term. Staying on clomid too long (over 4 weeks) is where you get changes in vision.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Clomid turns me into "A thirteen year old girl, on her period"
    No bs, it does.

Striker93, I found this great read from DrummerBoy. It includes a bunch of good info about pct, in general.

Estrogen, Progesterone, Cortisol & the Meds to control them

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Clomid turns me into "A thirteen year old girl, on her period"
    No bs, it does.

Striker93, I found this great read from DrummerBoy. It includes a bunch of good info about pct, in general.

Estrogen, Progesterone, Cortisol & the Meds to control them
    Thanks for the thread!

jinos is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Keyser Sozey]Clomid turns me into "A thirteen year old girl, on her period"
    No bs, it does.

Puhahaha!!! Same here bro. Clomid is some crazy stuff man.

BIGD2515 is offline Junior Member
    clomid sucks bro it gave me the shits and ****ed up my stomach

jesse_james is offline Member
    I always run clomid for 4 weeks together with Nolva

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Personally, I think people run clomid at much too high a dose. According to Swale, 25mg is a high dose for clomid. Side effects can be drastically reduced if doses are kept low, which would obviate the need to completely eliminate clomid from pct.

demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    Nolvadex acts as estrogen in the liver aids liver and improves HDL/LDL ratio.

Thread Information