Thread: test e and pct

house20 is offline Junior Member

test e and pct

if its my first cycle and im gunna do test e how important is the pct....does it matter if im not gunna do more than one cycle a year...if it does not how long pct for

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    whats your dose per week, and if its like 500mg week and first cycle, i think you'll be fine with no PCT... if you react bad and balls shrink bad, HCG and nolva after cycle for like 2 weeks should be all.... its really individual...

well i havent started yet but will be doin 500mg per week...how do most people react to it....balls shrink...loss of sex drive...etc?

its individual. you may need nothing at all the bounce back after use. i would use nothing until i knew what was happening to me... keep an eye on yourself for the first while and medicate accordingly... im guessing you will see little or no sides, but that is not definite... watch for sore or itchy nipples, and dont worry about water retention, your bulking, right? it will help, believe me....

post any problem you run into along the way, but im guessing smooth sailing... test is a great thing on its own!!

yea im lookin to gain about 10 - 15 but still wanna stay pretty lean...u think ill still be able to see the abs remain cut or no?

and im tryin righ tnow to come back from an injury so i wont be doin it until the winter

heal before you start your cycle. do whatever it takes. Physio, time off work, whatever. you may gain much more than 10-15 pds. you will retain water a bit, but thats ok unless your sides are harsh. It helps. worry about cutting after your cycle. i use clen . cutting/bulking at the same time is a waste of time in my view.

alright sounds good...also in reading the steroid profile on test i see that they say that first timers shouldnt take and wait until the weaker steroids lose their effect...what do u think about that

i think test for a first cycle is a great choice, not stacked.

alright sounds good...thanx alot man..ill let u know how it goes

good luck

Thread Information