Thread: Great Gains...

NewHottness is offline Junior Member

Great Gains...

Whats up fellas, I've been posting quite a bit tonight (considering I just signed up) But was curious what types of gains I would see if I was to use this cycle.

500 mg per WK of Test E for 12 WKS.
    400 mg per WK of Deca at 10 WKS.

I am a Male, 6'2" 215 with 7.4% BF. This is my 3rd cycle BTW.

If I keep my diet like it is, very clean and plenty of food, what should I expect along the way. (6 days a week of training and if my gym intensity was any higher I would puke and pass out, HAHA)

BTW, I don't want to use dbol as a kick start (Just FYI) but am gonna use SUST 250 for the first week. Thanks bros.

- Hottness

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    you just posted this in your other thread

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHottness
    Whats up fellas, I've been posting quite a bit tonight (considering I just signed up) But was curious what types of gains I would see if I was to use this cycle.

500 mg per WK of Test E for 12 WKS.
    400 mg per WK of Deca at 10 WKS.

I am a Male, 6'2" 215 with 7.4% BF. This is my 3rd cycle BTW.

If I keep my diet like it is, very clean and plenty of food, what should I expect along the way. (6 days a week of training and if my gym intensity was any higher I would puke and pass out, HAHA)

BTW, I don't want to use dbol as a kick start (Just FYI) but am gonna use SUST 250 for the first week. Thanks bros.

- Hottness

I would recommend using something to jumpstart, drol of prop then. A week of sust is pretty pointless and wont accomplish anything.

NewHottness is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    you just posted this in your other thread

I'm an info whore... Never can get to many responses... Sorry if it bugged you. I just want to make sure I have prepared perfectly for this cycle. Thanks again for all your help in the other posts.

- Hottness

LOL dont worry, its just redundant... same question... didnt bug me, just directing your attention back to your first thread, where i answered you

i mean ya im pissed... no im not.... yes i am.... no im not... FVCKEN TREN making me nuts LOL!!! kidding bro....

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Everyone will say - everyones different, but, with Test and Deca along side good training and diet you should see big gains as its primarily a bulking cycle. With your past experience and current size I'd say that around 15-20lb would be attainable on that cycle. With your past experience and size maybe you should try slightly bigger doses? 500mg of Test is what first timers use, as I'm sure you know.

Thread Information