Thread: prop/tren cycle

TCEL300 is offline Member

prop/tren cycle

heres my plan..this will be my first cycle of Tren so im gonna try to keep it short..1-8weeks 75mg EOD with test prop EOD at 100..now i dont have a problem with the injections..so if i need adjustments i can make them...Nolva will be on hand also clomid for pct....anyone have any words of wisdom?

I would like to keep 10+ pounds after pct

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    you wont need anti e's on cycle. HCG if your balls shrink. you have good doses. If you eat and train right, you will gain and keep more than 10 pds... unless your a real hard gainer...

jesse_james is offline Member
    I agree

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I would shoot both ED. Try the tren at 50 and the prop at 75. Adjust the tren as needed to control sides. This is a great stack, and especially if you go into it very lean, you will love the gains you get. 8 weeks is good. Many users run that cycle for 10 weeks. 6 weeks is about minimum.

Have you read anything about progestin type gyno and how to deal with it? You should have B6 and cabergoline and letro on hand. I would go ahead and run 100mg B6 right from the start.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information