STARLET is offline New Member

Is Nandrolone good for explosive strength?

Does using NPP a good idea during conditioning for a sport that needs endurance and explosive strength?

jesse_james is offline Member
    Yes Nandrolone is widely used in international athletics as a number of people have tested positive for this. So it must improve performance

thanks, coz i was told that NPP would make an athlete run hot or tire out easily. I need endurance in my sport so i ask.

it's good for endurance because it increases your red blood cell count. Maybe the person who said it was bad for explosive power meant deca because it can add a lot of water onto your much(extra non muscle weight can slow your movement down)

Yes that what he said, it retains water and will make you tire-out fast.

What if i just use only the minimum dose, which wont bulk me up and just give good rbc and gain some muscle but not bulk-up.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    it's good for endurance because it increases your red blood cell count.
    If that the reason it would be good for endurance, it would seem EQ would be better, since it increase RBC better then other gear.

JohnnyB

spooledup is offline Banned
    EQ is simply a wonderful compound in many respects, the perfect balance of androgenic and anabolic properties.

For explosive strength, winstrol does more for me than either var or tren a.

Deca I've never tried due to friends telling me it makes them lethargic. EQ was recommended being better for quality/keepable gains, and it was a great recommendation.

Thanks guys, it's enough to convince me not to go with NPP.

I'll go for EQ instead, and maybe plus winstrol .

100m champ is offline Member
    No Athleates Use Nandrolone , Its In The System For Over A Year, Its A No No For Any Sport, Athleates Should Stick To D-bol, Winstrol , Test Susp,anavar , Eq. And Hgh - IGF-1

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by STARLET
    I'll go for EQ instead, and maybe plus winstrol.
    Now I've heard people say that will give endurance and speed, spooledup said it gave him strength and I've heard others say the same. But I've never used winny and never will. At my age the lipid profile is important to me, so winny is out for me.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    At my age the lipid profile is important to me, so winny is out for me.

JohnnyB
    point taken, also it's uncomfortable to inject ED.

spooledup is offline Banned
    I was concurring with your post Johnny. I definitely notice how much easier I can go up several flights of staris at work quickly when using EQ. Also, I recover quicker from a set of squats.

Winstrol (for whatever reason) seems to give me great strength gains, moreso than any compound I've used.

My cholesterol was at 202 shortly after using winny and I'm 42.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    explosive strength and endurance? strong androgens give sick strength, like tren , but nandro is a weak androgen... (funny, tren is nandro based, but anyway). This has to do with the drugs conversion in the body at some points... deca will however give good gains, little sides, and nice buttery joints. explosive strength, i dunno... tren kills my endurance though... an AAS for explosive strength and endurance... hmm that is a good question... i think endurance would be more about endurance training... This is a good topic for a solid answer...
    Last edited by Drummerboy; 08-22-2005 at 10:04 PM.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    I love winstrol . It was the first AAS I ever used. It is great for strength, but I pulled my hamsting twice while on.

crazydick is offline Junior Member
    I have very limited steroid knowledge, I have only done a couple cycles. I full contact fight (MMA), and 300mgdeca/eq200/winney oral gave me a serious increase in strength and explosive power when wrestling and hitting, but I think that the additional power comes with an added tax on cardio.

I would say that it depends on the sport, in my sport the limited resource in the ring is oxygen. I have found that I have to do a shitload of hardcore cardio to keep my lungs in pace with the additional strength and mass, and then use that power wisely. Explosive action takes oxygen, but when someone has you locked up in an armbar, it is nice to be able to overpower your way out. I did dbol years ago and it made me strong as ****, and my last cycle I did test,eq,winney which improved my performance.

I hope my limited cycle experience is atleast slightly helpful.

Very usefull man, it'll save me time on experimenting trying different stuff. I won't go lazy with training and the juice is added to support. Thanks to all, i think i'm taking the right path.

IronMuscle is offline New Member
    I have noticed with my deca cycle that my strength gains are INCREDIBLE... This is my first cycle 5 weeks in

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    My first cycle was deca /winstrol , maybe not the best idea, but strenght gains were amazing. Winny is effective at blocking progeston sides, so deca will show less sides when stacked with winny. Winstrol might block, bloating, prog. gyno and impotence with nadrolone.

Thread Information