dragon69 is offline Member

front test e w sust?

trying to build a future cycle to follow this current one.
    I was planning to run test e for about 12 weeks, maybe jump it w dbol .
    my question is:
    would there be any problem say doing the 1st 4-5 weeks as sustanon EOD (wk1 double dose frontload) and then switching to test e if I was to follow the same shot protocol? I would still probably shoot the test e EOD as well to try to stay very stable.

I think this would produce results very early on due to the sust and yet enjoy the shorter time waiting for PCT due to the test e for 8 weeks. Then I wouldn't need dbol, but, well, I still could too.

I know many would simply prefer test e throughout, but what I'm specifically looking for here is if anyone sees any theoretical problems with doing the split like that between the sust and test e.

jesse_james is offline Member
    You will not get better gains that way, stick to one or the other. If you switch, you will be ending the sust just as it kicks in, then having to wait another 5 weeks for the test e to kick in

having not used sust before I thought it was more immediate results than test e, due to the prop it should be up and running in a week.......and I believe test e shouldn't have to 'kick in' once the sust has been loaded already since the long esters are already being unloaded and test e is a shorter ester anyway than some in the sust. That's my understanding of it.
    Anyone have feedback here?

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    - GAL -->

any theoretical or known problems with this?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse_james
    You will not get better gains that way, stick to one or the other. If you switch, you will be ending the sust just as it kicks in, then having to wait another 5 weeks for the test e to kick in

Agree. Use one or the other.

I really don't understand why the test e would then have to 'kick in', it's a smaller ester than some in the sust so that doesn't really make sense. If that really is the case (which I think it isn't) then more detail please.

bump

chest6 is offline Banned
    u dont need to frontload sust...and u dont need both sust and test e together for that matt

I really want to know WHY however, can someone please explain

chest6 is offline Banned
    Ill try to put it simply:
    test e could be frontloaded...it is a longer ester..takes longer to kick in around week 5 or 6 without a frontload you should be in full swing
    sust has prop in it which is a fast acting ester and the results are noticable much quicker. I believe it has 60 or so mg of prop in 250mg of test which isnt THAT much but it still does not need to be frontloaded
    Test is test and you do not need to combine test e and sust in the same cycle-as a beginner. Longer down the road this will be ok if you wanted to do like 1-8 test e 8-16 sust when you become more experienced
    im about to go so dont really have time to look over this and edit it..hope that helps

Ya I knew that....just wanted to know why (with specifics) I wouldn't be a good idea to use sust for 3-4 weeks then use test e w exact same dose and shot freq for another 8-10weeks.
    Why specifically is that not a good idea?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    Ya I knew that....just wanted to know why (with specifics) I wouldn't be a good idea to use sust for 3-4 weeks then use test e w exact same dose and shot freq for another 8-10weeks.
    Why specifically is that not a good idea?
    I dont see why you would want to do that??

for the reasons I listed above at the top.
    If you can front w. prop on your test e cycle, why not use sust to load both short & long esters for a month and then switch to straight test e?
    Then you don't need to wait 4 weeks (like after sust) before you can PCT at which time your loaded test levels is next to nothing.

Thread Information