Thread: dbol/tbol

dragon69 is offline Member

dbol/tbol

I would like to get some feedback on what people prefer here dbol or tbol.

I know theoretically what the differences might be, but I mean what you've experienced as the differences between them.
    Mass/strength/sides are all considerations as well as rating tbols ability to cut. Also, which would be better to jumpstart with iyo?

What's your liking from dbol/tbol.......Opinions here?

bump

COMPLETELY different drugs!

I have used Turinabol , which was comparable to Var--very mild, slow, lean gains. Great vascularity as well.

I have never used Dianabol (as I can not use aromatizing steroids ) but it is a BULKING agent that converts to estrogen and DHT. It is highly androgenic and anabolic , causing massive strength and muscle gains in a very short period of time. (alot of water retention, and most people will say agins are not easily maintained)

Two very different drugs with different uses.

What are your goals?

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    I have used both and would choose tbol any day. Tbol doesn't give you the instant mass gains of dbol but its mostly water anyway. Who really wants that? You would probably end up with the same lbm for both after you lost all the fat and water caused by the dbol. So just go with the tbol and not have to f&% with all the sides. Strenght gains are the same for me at 30-40mgs tbol and 20mgs dbol.

only 2 responses? come on people

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    tbol is a relatively new steroid on the scene, not as many people have used it. My friend went on a tbol only cycle (I told him not to, but thats a different story) and gained 11lbs in a month at 40mg/day

Thread Information